24/7 Owners site..

/ 24/7 Owners site.. #1  

tkevan

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4025, David Brown 885
Well, looks like the link from the main page is now gone. So goes the hopes that this would be active again. :(:weepy:

/ 24/7 Owners site.. #3  
Don't get uptight.... everything is alright....

/ 24/7 Owners site.. #4  
never could access it in the almost 2 yrs i owned my machine. i think it rather sucks. Bullshit.

/ 24/7 Owners site.. #5  
I log'd onto it several times back in 2011-2012 or so. Was not that big of a deal. You had to enter your tractor serial number to get access. I think all they had was a pdf file of the owners manuals. Back then they gave you a paper manual and a CD with the information on a pdf file. So, I would not loose sleep over it..... :)

/ 24/7 Owners site..
If done right, it'd be a great place to put things like updates to known problems with fixes so we could save some agravation dragging it to the dealer for fixes we could do in the field.

/ 24/7 Owners site.. #7  
If done right, it'd be a great place to put things like updates to known problems with fixes so we could save some agravation dragging it to the dealer for fixes we could do in the field.

they are not going to undermine their dealers and repair locations.... never happen.

/ 24/7 Owners site..
Well, having to drag my tractor 75 miles one way to the closest dealer for a fix I could do is pulling me towards dumping the 4025 and moving to a brand closer to home. Mahindra should have moved quicker on finding a new dealer in a metro area of almost 750K.