2538 how wide with R4 tires?

/ 2538 how wide with R4 tires? #1  

mike35549

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2538 with FEL
How wide is the 2538 with R4 tires on it. I know the specs says it is 60" wide but would figure it would be a little wider with R4's. You see these packaged with 5' and 6' implements just trying to figure out which is the better fit 5' or 6' if getting a cutter and box blade etc. seems you would want one as wide or a little wider than your tires.

/ 2538 how wide with R4 tires? #2  
How wide is the 2538 with R4 tires on it. I know the specs says it is 60" wide but would figure it would be a little wider with R4's. You see these packaged with 5' and 6' implements just trying to figure out which is the better fit 5' or 6' if getting a cutter and box blade etc. seems you would want one as wide or a little wider than your tires.

I think that info is on the Mahindra website features and specifications pdf and also in your owner's manual. 59.8" (1520mm) with Industrial Tires, (R4).

/ 2538 how wide with R4 tires? #3  
6ft mower is a lot of weight bouncing around on the 3point of that size tractor and its a bit under HP for a 6ft... plenty will prolly jump on here sayin oh I run one and does great... but if your going to use it like a shredder is made to mow down youll want a 5ft