2555 Cab front turns/hazzard LED's

/ 2555 Cab front turns/hazzard LED's #1  

JerryK

Elite Member
Tractor
Mahindra (2011)5035 HST TLB & (2016)2555 HST Cab & (2017)1526 HST(2018)Cub Cadet Pro Z 154L (1991) Caterpillar E70B
Finished mounting two amber 18 watt LED's up front to help with vehicle I.D. during inclement weather/blowing snow... Mounted the fronts on aluminum angle, and will be bending up some stainless mounts for the rears when I get around to it. The lights are super bright... almost blinding at close ranges....

4pc 18W 7 5" LED Daytime Running DRL Fog Flood Light Strip Eagle Eye Amber 3K | eBay

Anywhilst, here is some pictures of the front mounts.. Mount using the work light bolt and the front cab roof bolts. [ I'm retired and have LOT's of time until it gets cooler and woodcutting starts ]

Attachments

• SAM_0522 (Large).JPG
    SAM_0522 (Large).JPG
    302.9 KB · Views: 83
  • SAM_0523 (Large).JPG
    SAM_0523 (Large).JPG
    304.8 KB · Views: 82
  • SAM_0526 (Large).JPG
    SAM_0526 (Large).JPG
    302.7 KB · Views: 85
  • SAM_0528 (Large).JPG
    SAM_0528 (Large).JPG
    358.7 KB · Views: 97
  • SAM_0531 (Large).JPG
    SAM_0531 (Large).JPG
    307.2 KB · Views: 98
   / 2555 Cab front turns/hazzard LED's #2  
Finished mounting two amber 18 watt LED's up front to help with vehicle I.D. during inclement weather/blowing snow... Mounted the fronts on aluminum angle, and will be bending up some stainless mounts for the rears when I get around to it. The lights are super bright... almost blinding at close ranges....

4pc 18W 7 5" LED Daytime Running DRL Fog Flood Light Strip Eagle Eye Amber 3K | eBay

Anywhilst, here is some pictures of the front mounts.. Mount using the work light bolt and the front cab roof bolts. [ I'm retired and have LOT's of time until it gets cooler and woodcutting starts ]

I dub you "Disco" what with all the lights that you're always adding. Now add the sound system to go with them.

/ 2555 Cab front turns/hazzard LED's
I dub you "Disco" what with all the lights that you're always adding. Now add the sound system to go with them.

Must be from my youth seeing all the jitneys in Manila .... they had lights all over.... Besides, all us ex-agency types can't sit around playing with ourself's. At least ONE of us have to keep active doing something, even trivial like this ....... [[ :) :) :) ]]

Attachments

• jeepney-manila-philippines-february-bus-station-february-manila-philippines-most-popular-public-.jpg
    jeepney-manila-philippines-february-bus-station-february-manila-philippines-most-popular-public-.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 146495103_2edd02cf89_z.jpg
    146495103_2edd02cf89_z.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
   / 2555 Cab front turns/hazzard LED's #4  
Must be from my youth seeing the jitneys in Manila ....

LOL weren't those things wild? I had a jitney driver in Angeles City I used a lot. I hooked a phone dial to his horn one day and he loved me for it. I've seem them squat down on a dirt floor and cut body parts for those things out with a pair of tin snips and a set of cardboard templates. They didn't have much industry but it was incredible what they could get done by hand. Except for my skivvies and socks just about every stitch of clothes I wore was taylor made, even my fatigue cap.

LOL weren't those things wild? I had a jitney driver in Angeles City I used a lot. I hooked a phone dial to his horn one day and he loved me for it. I've seem them squat down on a dirt floor and cut body parts for those things out with a pair of tin snips and a set of cardboard templates. They didn't have much industry but it was incredible what they could get done by hand. Except for my skivvies and socks just about every stitch of clothes I wore was taylor made, even my fatigue cap.

Those were good times..!!

I was not stationed there in the Philippines. We flew our planes into Sangley Point to get them warshed once and awhile. The Navy there warshed them, and we flew them back to Vietnam. Rough duty...

/ 2555 Cab front turns/hazzard LED's #8  
I was not stationed there in the Philippines. We flew our planes into Sangley Point to get them warshed once and awhile. The Navy there warshed them, and we flew them back to Vietnam. Rough duty...

I was stationed at Clark but with a mobile radar outfit that had gear in Nam so went TDY anyway. I wasn't a scope dope but was in ground radio for the com gear. A tech not a diddy bop. I was never stationed in Nam but did my share of TDY there and other places throughout SEA. Most of it later on with a different outfit when most of our troops had already booked. I spend most of my last three years TDY traipsing all over the place, living out of a B4 bag and eating out a can a lot of the time. Sometimes good, sometimes bad, most times OK or not so bad but busy all the time. I felt sorry for the guys sitting in a hole in the ground with their fingers on a button or some such. I'd do it all again.

Have the rears done now. Going to warm it up good, then wash and wax it. Almost time for wood cutting, then will put the 78" front blower on it for the winter. Hard to take pictures, the LED's being magnitudes brighter than the stock lights and drives the camera crazy [ me too..!!! :) ]

Attachments

• SAM_0603 (Large).JPG
    SAM_0603 (Large).JPG
    294.7 KB · Views: 95
  • SAM_0598 (Large).JPG
    SAM_0598 (Large).JPG
    309.7 KB · Views: 92
  • SAM_0597 (Large).JPG
    SAM_0597 (Large).JPG
    304 KB · Views: 91
   / 2555 Cab front turns/hazzard LED's #10  
Do you know what LED lights you used for the work lights? Did they come with a bracket or is that the oem one?