MY GOD..!!! He even waxed the top......!!!!

/ MY GOD..!!! He even waxed the top......!!!! #1  

JerryK

Elite Member
Tractor
Mahindra (2011)5035 HST TLB & (2016)2555 HST Cab & (2017)1526 HST(2018)Cub Cadet Pro Z 154L (1991) Caterpillar E70B
Who does that, anyway... ????? Doesn't he have a life... ????? [ ready for the road.. :) ]

Attachments

• SAM_0618 (Large).JPG
    SAM_0618 (Large).JPG
    323.9 KB · Views: 773
   / MY GOD..!!! He even waxed the top......!!!! #2  
Who does that, anyway... ????? Doesn't he have a life... ????? [ ready for the road.. :) ]

Well, it sure will help it from fading?...Hek one time good wax, then work it like a dog!

/ MY GOD..!!! He even waxed the top......!!!! #3  
Where my sunglasses ;) yet to remove stickers from tires. :D

/ MY GOD..!!! He even waxed the top......!!!! #4  
Tires could use some Armor-All...

/ MY GOD..!!! He even waxed the top......!!!! #5  
The glass behind the door needs cleaning......

/ MY GOD..!!! He even waxed the top......!!!!
I'm 68, and had an old 1981 JD 2240 with 5800 hours for backup that I wanted to replace ' someday '. It used to be my main tractor for years, then I bought the 5035 TLB in 2011 [ 400+ hours ]. I decided if I was going to get another tractor, no use waiting, might as well get it now and get some use out of it while I can still drive one. I was using the 5035 for my rear 78" snowblower, but now I will use this 2555 in the winter. I will leave the hoe on the 5035 year round unless the 2555 kraps out for some reason, and use this one for my 3pt duties. Hauling wood, LP'n the drive, drag'n trails, running my chipper, and running that big 78" front blower in the winter. I bought it so I would have time to modify it to my liking before the winter, has a whole 8.4 hours on it... Going to start cutting wood in a couple weeks after I get my tree planting duties done. It's a rough job being retired.. you never get any days off.... :)

/ MY GOD..!!! He even waxed the top......!!!! #7  
I figure if anyone would it would be you. LOL

I figure if anyone would it would be you. LOL

I knew that you would appreciate the extra effort, and my tractor deserved nothing less.... The snow flakes will bounce right off next winter when I am out blowing snow.... :)

/ MY GOD..!!! He even waxed the top......!!!! #9  
Well that's a lot better than how my neighbor takes care of his tractor. The guy bought a new 50hp Kubota with a cab about 3 years ago. I have watched it deteriorate a little bit each time he drives past my house. As of today, both doors are missing and the only glass left is the windshield. The roof of the cab has been smashed and he drove it for a year with an annoying exhaust manifold gasket leak. It looks like it served on the front lines of WWII.

So keep up the good work, JerryK! I for one appreciate taking care of ones equipment.

Well that's a lot better than how my neighbor takes care of his tractor. The guy bought a new 50hp Kubota with a cab about 3 years ago. I have watched it deteriorate a little bit each time he drives past my house. As of today, both doors are missing and the only glass left is the windshield. The roof of the cab has been smashed and he drove it for a year with an annoying exhaust manifold gasket leak. It looks like it served on the front lines of WWII.

So keep up the good work, JerryK! I for one appreciate taking care of ones equipment.

:) :) :)