3-Point Hitch Mahindra 3525 Rear Hydralics

/ Mahindra 3525 Rear Hydralics #1  

HWB

Tractor
Mahindra 3525
Recently purchased a controller from Bailey Hydraulics for my ML 230 front bucket controls and had my local Mahindra Dealer install it. When I tried to attach my bush hog the rear hydraulics would not work the three point hitch. Called Bailey hydraulics and they said ask the installer if any lines were not attached properly during the installation, he said all were attached properly and pressure was where it should be on the hoses. The dealer said there is some hydraulic controller that costs $1600 located in the rear section that is probably bad but he may be able to take a part out of it and free up a check ball and it work. My concern is I detached the bush hog from a perfectly good and strong three point hitch, took it to the dealership, when I returned from dealership the three point hitch did not function and the tank was over a gallon low on fluid. Any suggestions and what I should do or look for? Would the controller have any connection to the rear hydraulics not working?

/ Mahindra 3525 Rear Hydralics #2  
You had a ggod 3 point going in so it is almost a guarantee that the dealer has missed/messed up something. It should not be a hard thing to diagnose however I am no hydraulics expert. The first place to start would be back at the dealer