4035 Hydraulic Leak...Help Please

/ 4035 Hydraulic Leak...Help Please #1  

pyro29

Tractor
Mahindra 4035 PST
I have a 2013 4035 PST. On the right side, directly under the hydraulic pump, there is a hydraulic line that runs horizontal, connecting to the pump via a vertical banjo bolt. With the engine running, I have a drip of hydraulic fluid from here about every one to two minutes. The FEL frame is mounted parallel to the tractor frame in this same area but is spaced out away from the frame. I have tried to get a crow foot up there but was unable to get it near the bolt.

Has anyone else seen a leak from this bolt?

If so, have you been able to tighten it without having to loosen or remove the FEL frame?

If you were able to tighten it in place, what did you use (socket / crow foot / etc)? What size is that bolt?

Thank you

/ 4035 Hydraulic Leak...Help Please #2  
If I remember correctly you should be able to get tothe banjo bolt with a long extension and a shallow socket coming from underneath running the extension between the loader brace and the engine block.

/ 4035 Hydraulic Leak...Help Please #3  
That's how I got to it if I remember it right. I had to tighten up a couple of the banjo fittings but after tightened them I had no more problems.