mahindra

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / mahindra #1  

brianMO

Silver Member
Tractor
TYM T330 w/ lt300 loader
Does anybody out there know about the Mahindra tractor?Seems to be built like a tank. 3-year warranty and 0% financing are making it an attractive choice.

/ mahindra #2  
Search through the Mahindra posts, there is a good bit of info on the various models.
Out of curiosity, what model were you looking at?

/ mahindra
Looking at the 2810

/ mahindra #4  
Brian ,
While looking for a tractor I looked at Mahindra . The only thing that scared me away was dealer network .
But, overall I was impressed with their machines . As the others have stated .... Go through the posts in the Mahindra forum . I don't think you'll find much to be of concern as to reliability . If you have a dealer nearby that you are confident in, seriously look at this brand . John

/ mahindra #5  
The 2810 is a pretty stout machine, I have the 2810HST & am very happy with it. The 2310 & 2810 (made by TYM) have been discontinued from the line up & the 15 series (made by Mitsubishi) has taken their place. If a dealer has a 2810, see if you can get a deal on it. Was it a gear model or hydro unit?

/ mahindra #6  
The 2810HST is just being upgraded to 35HP, otherwise it will still be the same tractor. I am a dealer and I just ordered more 2810HST models for stock as we are getting low on these. Currently Mahindra still has these in the warehouse and dealers are still buying them at full invoice price, so I wouldn't expect lower prices on these unless Mahindra decides to give the dealers an incentive of some sort.

The dealer network is expanding rapidly and sales are soaring. If you have a good dealer near you, go take a look. If you are in Northern California come take a look at our place, we generally keep 40 or so new Mahindra's in stock.

/ mahindra #7  
I didn't realize they were still in stock.
I think their size can put the additional power to good use. Will the FEL be any stronger?

/ mahindra #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I think their size can put the additional power to good use. Will the FEL be any stronger? )</font>

I haven't heard any specs on the loader capacities. I would encourage them to turn it up a little on the 3510HST, just because people like big numbers. A company needs to balance safety and longevity with the temptation to have the best specs compared to others. Obviously it is a simple matter to make a loader that lifts 1100 lbs and turn it up to lift 1500 lbs, but will it be safe and how will it affect other components are issues to consider.

So the long answer is...I don't know. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ mahindra #9  
I have seen them at work and they are a strong machine. If you might consider a used one, I know that LarryRB in CT has a 2002 Model 4110 Mahindra for sale. It is in beautiful condition and has never been worked very hard. It has a backhoe on the rear with a separate PTO mounted pump. It will dig anything that you put in front of it. Great machine. Contact LarryRB glad495@cox.net

/ mahindra #10  
all i know is loaders are built by BUSH HOG, at their tn plant. they also make greatbend their.

Status
Not open for further replies.