Filter sets for Mahindra

/ Filter sets for Mahindra #1  

jimnor46

Tractor
Mahindra 4025
Anyone looking for filters for their Mahindra, go to eBay, type in Mahindra filter set and put the model of the tractor and you can probably find a full set of filters for your tractor. Just checked on my 4025 and there's a full set of five filters. Didn't check the price but some months ago when I checked they were definitely cheaper than buying from a dealer.

If you are looking for a single type of filter, i.e. Fuel, air, oil, those are on there too..

Thanks again to everyone who offered tips on how to fix my problem...

/ Filter sets for Mahindra #2  
Be careful what you get. The 1538 on eBay has a seller who is selling a "set" with one Baldwin oil filter and the cartridge style fuel pre filter for $39. The two filters are worth about $15.

/ Filter sets for Mahindra #3  
billstractor is a good place to get them as sets as well. He's a TBN supporter and perhaps a sponsor too.

Here's a link to his site for your 4025 filters also.
FILTERS FOR 4025 MAHINDRA TRACTOR

/ Filter sets for Mahindra
Be careful what you get. The 1538 on eBay has a seller who is selling a "set" with one Baldwin oil filter and the cartridge style fuel pre filter for $39. The two filters are worth about $15.

Good advice. Gotta keep in mind that what you buy on eBay, you're buying from an individual in most cases and if there is a problem with the purchase, you could have a hard time getting your money back. Also, as you said, may not get what you thought you were buying. I do some business with Amazon for those very reasons. When you buy thru Amazon, you're generally purchasing from a company and if there is a discrepancy, you have some recourse.

Again, thanks for the response...

/ Filter sets for Mahindra
Thanks for that link. I just checked them out...