What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #11  
For the past few days I have walked out to the shop and the pasture to check the ground. Still to wet and don't feel like filling in ruts. I did check the oil and antifreeze. I guess I'll check the air in the tires today. The tank is full, just waiting on some dry ground.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #12  
Took the backhoe off and put the mower on. Mowed.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #13  
Looked at it today..... from the kitchen window :(

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #14  
Haven't seen mine today. I hope it's where I left it.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?
My 2538 made me poop my pants today.

More accurately, the cost of the three point lift arm I bent did.

$280! For a lift arm!

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #17  
Caught a break in the weather and planted 2 acres of Buckwheat/Sunflower blend in Deer Field. Running over with the cultipacker when the rain started.

Moved a fair amount of fill material with the 2538. The lift arm being bent is really annoying. Have to fix that.

Also delivered a treadmill for my GF. Used there forks to get the 300lb treadmill to the back of the house.

Used the forks to pick up the grapple from my trailer.

Then went into the garage to install the third function valve. Doesn't fit.

MF

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #20  
A plastic tab on each of my head light lens covers broke. Even though the covers were staying in place, I didn't want to risk losing them during operation. So, I decided to see what I could do to secure them. In the process, I removed the header panel so I could work on things in the shop. Much to my surprise, I discovered each head light assembly is held in by three adjustable spring-loaded bolts with 8mm nuts. Simply tightening or loosening these nuts enables you to adjust the direction of the beams.