What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #21  
I bent both of mine in the woods pushing trees with the box blade. Took them off and straightened them with a press brake at work (had to over flex them as there was some spring) Maybe there is a local sheet metal shop that could 'bump' them back straight for you. Took 5 minutes

Used the forks to pick up the grapple from my trailer.

Then went into the garage to install the third function valve. Doesn't fit.

MF

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #22  
frowned at the battery terminals and rust in the tray, and quietly fumed at the additional time that will be required of me to rectify a problem that should not exist, time that would be better spent on other things.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #23  
frowned at the battery terminals and rust in the tray, and quietly fumed at the additional time that will be required of me to rectify a problem that should not exist, time that would be better spent on other things.

When you replace the battery get an Odyssey AGM type and you won't have to fret about it anymore.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?
Over the weekend I moved about 25 tons of fill and 5 trees, 2-3' diameter, 75' long to fill in behind the house. Trees were bucked into 15' sections, give or take.

Also moved 15 or so 3-4' boulders for my boulder wall project.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #25  
Today I pulled the mower deck to do a routine cleaning of the under side and decided it was a good time to change the gear oil in the mower deck gear box. It was a relative simple task and after hitting all the grease zerks I'm ready to mow again. :thumbsup:

Used my new EA Grapple to haul some scrap to the far side dump area. The grabbed some boulders and put them on my boulder field.

Used my mini ex to knock down a tree and then chopped it into pieces, followed by moving said pieces to a dump area with the Mahindra and grapple.

Then I had ice cream.

Had an odd day. Woke up real late, did a couple hours work with the mini ex and the 2538 with the grapple, more log and brush cleanup.

But 3 hours later, had a splitting headache that put me down.

But got a lot more done with the machines than I could have by hand
Just wish I had a helper to run one or the other, would be a lot more efficient.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #28  
First Weekend with the 2538. Brush Hogged around the fields. Stared at my erosion issues from the big rains the last couple of years. Wondering how I should fill a 10' deep by 20' trench with a FEL and box blade. Hoping it takes material from my hill with ease. Thinking it will be 100 plus trips . Now to get a dry week so I don't trench up the trail.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #29  
put ammo box/storage box on my 2555, also wrapped some old inner tube around loader hoses since they were rubbing a bit on frame by the valve control/lever. built two holders for fire extinguishers out of old pvc and mounted one to the left of the seat behind the 4wd lever and the other above the right 3pt arm on the rear, there were two existing holes on the fender to mount it. ammo box mount.JPG

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #30  
Used the Wallace Stacking Rake on my 5570 to remove a big stump.