Engine Side cover 3016

/ Engine Side cover 3016 #1  

dannyjkelly

In 5 years not a scratch on her....until now. A stump jumped infront of the tractor and torn up the side fender
Mahindra 3016 Side Engine Cover, on the left side
Mahindra number 1944 2621 BPO

Can anyone offer one at a good price??

Thanks
Dan Kelly

danjkelly@comcast.net

/ Engine Side cover 3016
Oh that hurts
I was hoping someone does better than retail cost.

is there a salvage yard for tractors? or is that too a dream?

/ Engine Side cover 3016 #4  
Oh that hurts
I was hoping someone does better than retail cost.

is there a salvage yard for tractors? or is that too a dream?

There are salvage yards for older tractors, but I doubt you will find a scraped out 3016. If it just has a dent in it, maybe a body shop guy would take a look at it. My 5035 has a few minor crinkles here and there that you can hardly tell. Just tractor war wounds....... :)

/ Engine Side cover 3016 #5  
meh its just a dent... take a hammer to it...

/ Engine Side cover 3016 #6  
It wouldn't be worth anyone selling a new one under retail due to no one will have that in stock 99% of the time and shipping isn't cheap

/ Engine Side cover 3016 #7  
aren't tractors supposed to have dents? I know that first one hurts A LOT. But it becomes part of its charm.

/ Engine Side cover 3016
That dent now gives it character
I'll put a band-aid on it

/ Engine Side cover 3016 #9  
There are salvage yards for older tractors, but I doubt you will find a scraped out 3016. If it just has a dent in it, maybe a body shop guy would take a look at it. My 5035 has a few minor crinkles here and there that you can hardly tell. Just tractor war wounds....... :)

What are some of big salvage yards in the East of US?

/ Engine Side cover 3016 #10  
What are some of big salvage yards in the East of US?

There used to be a big one East of Lapeer Michigan years ago. Acres and acres of combines, stacks of rims, tractors, weight piles, you name it. Bought six A/C weights there for sixty cents a pound. A lot of the old dealers in rural areas have old tractors sitting all over the place. One I can think of is an old Allis Chalmers dealer west of Alpena. Still sells parts and has the huge rusted Allis C sign that you can see from afar, and old tractors/equipment rusting around the building acres. Bought some more A/C weights for a dollar a pound this time. Probably sites like that all over the country as small farms go away a big ones take over. Tractors/equipment go from big to way bigger.. They just about finished cleaning up one east of I-75 near Sterling, Mi. He had a huge assortment of tractors, trucks, construction equipment, again... you name it.... :)