Hydraulic leak

/ Hydraulic leak #1  

Rattrapper

Tractor
Mahindra Max 26xl, JCB 3D series III Loader/backhoe
I have a Mahindra Max 26XL with 103hrs (Warranty) it developed a crack on the High Pressure tube at the Pump flange. This tractor is currently at the dealer being repaired. Has anyone had this happen to them? Is this a common Problem? I have had no problems with machine otherwise.

/ Hydraulic leak #2  
I read your entry with interest as I have purchased a 2017 Max 26XL Shuttle with 26L FEL at Gary's just down the road from you during the latter portion of this past August. I have 64 hours on it at the present time with no mechanical or electrical issues as of yet. Was the pipe that cracked listed as Pipe B part number 19582580000 attaching to the bottom of the rear Pump Number 1? The reason that I inquire is having the same tractor model I am trying to learn what other owners of this model are experiencing with their tractors and build up a list of areas to keep an eye on based on the overall experience of members of this forum. Thanks for your time.

/ Hydraulic leak
I read your entry with interest as I have purchased a 2017 Max 26XL Shuttle with 26L FEL at Gary's just down the road from you during the latter portion of this past August. I have 64 hours on it at the present time with no mechanical or electrical issues as of yet. Was the pipe that cracked listed as Pipe B part number 19582580000 attaching to the bottom of the rear Pump Number 1? The reason that I inquire is having the same tractor model I am trying to learn what other owners of this model are experiencing with their tractors and build up a list of areas to keep an eye on based on the overall experience of members of this forum. Thanks for your time.

That is the pipe, and Gary's is where my tractor is now. I have had no other problems with this unit. I will tell you this if you are going to use this machine for snow removal/ Plowing you will need chains on the rear tires as well as either loaded tires or a counter weight. DO NOT put chains on the front tires you will damage the front drive unit. Also if you did not get a cab for that unit get at least a soft cab for it, You be glad you did when the weather gets lousy.

/ Hydraulic leak #4  
Thanks for the information. I look forward to hearing your experience with the Max as you put more hours on it.

/ Hydraulic leak
My tractor is to be brought back to me today. I spoke with the Mechanic at the dealership and was told that the new pipe is an up grade, so it appears that this maybe a recurring problem. The dealer (Gary's in Winchester, NH have been outstanding) Mahindra would not next day the part, I had to wait a week for the repair. Again NOT Gary's Fault.

/ Hydraulic leak #6  
My tractor is to be brought back to me today. I spoke with the Mechanic at the dealership and was told that the new pipe is an up grade, so it appears that this maybe a recurring problem. The dealer (Gary's in Winchester, NH have been outstanding) Mahindra would not next day the part, I had to wait a week for the repair. Again NOT Gary's Fault.

I am glad that you are having a positive experience at Gary's. I live less than 10 minutes from a business selling Mahindra tractors but chose to drive 2 hours to Gary's based on their reputation in the equipment field. My Max is a 2017 model what year is your Max? I wonder if the upgrade was already done to the 2017 models?

/ Hydraulic leak
I am glad that you are having a positive experience at Gary's. I live less than 10 minutes from a business selling Mahindra tractors but chose to drive 2 hours to Gary's based on their reputation in the equipment field. My Max is a 2017 model what year is your Max? I wonder if the upgrade was already done to the 2017 models?

2016, I bought it two days before Christmas, No, it was not a Christmas present to myself. I had to replace a Ford 1310 ASAP, That had a hairline stress fracture that was weeping oil. Also if you picked it up yourself you should have avoid that damned sale tax that you folks have down there. (I am a MassHolechusetts Escapee)

/ Hydraulic leak #8  
2016, I bought it two days before Christmas, No, it was not a Christmas present to myself. I had to replace a Ford 1310 ASAP, That had a hairline stress fracture that was weeping oil. Also if you picked it up yourself you should have avoid that damned sale tax that you folks have down there. (I am a MassHolechusetts Escapee)

What's this "You Folks" Kemosabe??? I live out in the woods where men are men, women are women and the animals aren't too particular either way........

/ Hydraulic leak
What's this "You Folks" Kemosabe??? I live out in the woods where men are men, women are women and the animals aren't too particular either way........

I couldn't help myself....lol