What does this switch do?

/ What does this switch do?
That's a good place to check and see if I'm getting that kind of change. I know that when I let off the accelerator more than 1/2" or so, it feels like the brakes are being applied. On the downhill gravel roads we have in my area, the back tires actually start to skid if I come off it too quickly. And lessening of that effect will be a tremendous improvement.

/ What does this switch do? #12  
I went to school and spent years learning to read and now controls on tractors come with unintelligible symbols instead of words. :mad:

/ What does this switch do? #13  
I went to school and spent years learning to read and now controls on tractors come with unintelligible symbols instead of words. :mad:

Ought to read some of the parts of the Tax Subsidy application for the ACA health plans. They have to explain the word "incarcerate" which was funny enough but this year now they are explaining what being "single" is, NOT MARRIED.

/ What does this switch do? #14  
Yeah, i tried it on the property and it is noticeable but on a paved road at higher speeds you can really notice it. going to my brother in laws house there is a back road in a small development area where i tried it and wow, in one direction it really pushed me forward on the seat it stopped so abruptly.