Bonehead Award of the year

/ Bonehead Award of the year #21  
While not as expensive, I've nailed into PEX water lines multiple times. Worse case was after fixing it, I did it right away putting the siding back on!!!! Hope you learn faster then I do.

So, you never cut the cord off a skill saw?

/ Bonehead Award of the year #22  
SC2555HST! See! you have already moved down the list and I haven't even gotten started!

I think I'm going to like this thread! lol

/ Bonehead Award of the year #23  
It would be fun if we could vote on a Bonehead of the Year Award (kind of like the Darwin Awards). Lots of them will involve drills or loaders. There was a thread last year about a person who was installing a block heater and when drilling a hole in the frost plug, drilled through the engine block. That cost him more $$$ than you.

In terms of bonehead moves, there's lots of competition from all of us (how many of us have cut off our Skilsaw cord, or put a skidsteer on its nose?)

I remember the first thread I ever posted on TBN

Tractor Related Bonehead move of the month.

Crushed the front of my tractors hood after raising it, and then lowering the loader before looking...:laughing:

Lot's of other members told on themselves to.

Don't feel alone, SC 2555HST

I am sure it won't be my or some other members last time either...

Attachments

• Rhino-bone head caused carnage 008.jpg
    Rhino-bone head caused carnage 008.jpg
    694 KB · Views: 318
   / Bonehead Award of the year #24  
Look at it this way Sc, you’ll probably never make that mistake again.��

/ Bonehead Award of the year #25  
Look at it this way Sc, you値l probably never make that mistake again.��

Many years ago when I first joined the call fire dept. in town we had a young kid that was real excited about getting on. He volunteered to do anything that had to be done. While drilling holes on the side of a tanker to mount tools, he drilled through the 1500 gallon water tank!

He's now the Chief!

/ Bonehead Award of the year #26  
Many years ago when I first joined the call fire dept. in town we had a young kid that was real excited about getting on. He volunteered to do anything that had to be done. While drilling holes on the side of a tanker to mount tools, he drilled through the 1500 gallon water tank!

He's now the Chief!
Of course he is.

/ Bonehead Award of the year #28  
Maybe we should turn this thread into a competition for BOTY! :laughing:

BoneHead-Award1--Arvin61r58.png

If a few others have the humility to admit their bonehead moves, we can then put together a poll at the end of the year and offer a prize. I can't remember most of my bonehead moves thankfully, but I do remember standing on my roof years ago, cutting a large limb overhanging the house. I was careful to tie a rope around the 6in diameter limb and loop it around a higher one so when it fell it would stay put. Only problem was I cut on the wrong side of the rope and it dropped to my horrid surprise and punctured the roof. :duh: Still can't believe I did that.

/ Bonehead Award of the year #29  
It's often the one or other, this way or that, positive or negative, type of things that will mess you up more than stuff with more choices. It must be the way the brain is wired or something.

I have an electronics background, yet more than a few times, I have thought, "I must hook this up properly", + to+ and - to -. And then did it wrong!

/ Bonehead Award of the year #30  

He's now the Chief!

Sounds like he was promoted above his “level of incompetence”?