Max 28 Front Plow

/ Max 28 Front Plow #1  

mitchash

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra MAX 28XL, Jinma 254 (Sold)
Does anyone know if Mahindra makes a front plow blade set up for the Max 28? If so how well does it work and what would it cost?
Thanks

/ Max 28 Front Plow #2  
If the 28 has a SSQA then many folks make them. They start at about $1500 for a basic model with manual angle. Agri-ease/Barber makes a cheap one- mine works but I’ve had to modify it. The “good” ones are $3000+. They have hydraulic angle and cross over relief- both are upgrades to my plow.

The plow works well. It allows for pushing and lifting the snow.

/ Max 28 Front Plow
Mine doesn't have a ssqa bucket, it has a pin on bucket. Any universal plows out there?

Last edited:
   / Max 28 Front Plow #5  
Does anyone know if Mahindra makes a front plow blade set up for the Max 28? If so how well does it work and what would it cost?
Thanks

Yes, Mahindra sells a front mount plow for your Max 28, ( same as the Max 26) you remove the loader and has a full frame that goes under the tractor and attaches by 2 pins, one in the front and one in the rear draw bar mount.
We have sold several and had no problems or complaints.

I would check with your local dealer for pricing and availibilty.

/ Max 28 Front Plow #6  
Here are a few pics of one mounted on a Max 26 cab tractor.

Attachments

• IMG_5822.jpg
    IMG_5822.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_5818.jpg
    IMG_5818.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 289
   / Max 28 Front Plow #7  
I'd go on Ebay, Craig's list , etc for a 5' rear snowblower and forget the plow unless you only have a small area. If you want to spend some money a front mount blower is sweet. If you go with a plow, get front and rear chains. Max is a bit small for a plow.

Attachments

• 20180121_L39 Blow Fixed(1) (1280x840).jpg
    20180121_L39 Blow Fixed(1) (1280x840).jpg
    797.7 KB · Views: 215
   / Max 28 Front Plow
What size snow blade would be good for the Max 28?
Anyone make a pin on blade with manual angle to fit the loader?

/ Max 28 Front Plow #9  
You really don't want an angle blade on your loader. They are NOT made to take side forces applied by pushing snow at an angle. You warranty will be voided and it will likely fail.