Anyone have an idea what this knob is?

/ Anyone have an idea what this knob is? #1  

DarkHelmet

Tractor
Mahindra 2538 HST Cab
2538 Seat.jpg

I have a 2538HST Cab and I can't figure out what the little knob at the bottom of my seat does. The big knob controls the seat and there's a knob below for the 3pt.

Anyone have an idea?

Thanks

/ Anyone have an idea what this knob is? #4  
I don’t know why someone would want to, but does it tilt the seat front to back!

/ Anyone have an idea what this knob is? #5  
I have the same knobs on my LS. Large knob is weight adjustment, Small knob is for height adjustment.

Attachments

• Seat knobs 2.jpg
    Seat knobs 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 367
   / Anyone have an idea what this knob is?
Thank you! It wasn't in my owner's manual.

/ Anyone have an idea what this knob is? #7  
If you turn the nob toward the large arrow it makes the tractor larger for big jobs like hauling dirt and if you turn it toward the small arrow it shrinks the tractor for smaller jobs like mowing. Nice feature :D

/ Anyone have an idea what this knob is? #8  
View attachment 539064

I have a 2538HST Cab and I can't figure out what the little knob at the bottom of my seat does. The big knob controls the seat and there's a knob below for the 3pt.

Anyone have an idea?

Thanks

I have been wondering the same thing about the "triangular shaped" knob. I plan to have mine at the dealer next week, so if I get the answer, I'll pass it along.

/ Anyone have an idea what this knob is? #9  
I've taken off the boot on the seat on mine. It was collecting leaves and debris somehow. In any case, the knob is attached to a short screw (maybe 4 inches) that slides the lower portion of the scissors that support the seat suspension. It is height adjustment but not very much.

/ Anyone have an idea what this knob is? #10  
I've taken off the boot on the seat on mine. It was collecting leaves and debris somehow. In any case, the knob is attached to a short screw (maybe 4 inches) that slides the lower portion of the scissors that support the seat suspension. It is height adjustment but not very much.

Thanks for sharing your discovery. I'm surprised the seat maker (assume it's not TYM) would spend the money to make an adjuster like the one you described that really doesn't do much. Maybe it's just a way for them to tout another way to provide a "custom fit" to the user (ie selling point).