Bercomac/Mahindra Pro 1000 Series Blower

/ Bercomac/Mahindra Pro 1000 Series Blower #1  

sugarloafguy

Silver Member
Tractor
New Holland TC29DA/14LA Loader and Tc24DA/12LA Loader
Hey Guys,

Has anyone here purchased the Bercomac Pro 1000/56" branded as Mahindra rear blower with the belt drive and electric rotator and deflector? I like the looks, Youtube vids and fit/finish on this unit just a little scared as it's around 325# and a Woods or RAD is like 450-510 lbs. I had a Kubota B2551 RAD and it held up well. It is going on a basically new New Holland TC24DA/12LA loader machine with 260 hours I bought from a collector in Scranton in September. I will use the blower at my camp near Sugarloaf USA about 4x/year blowing 100 foot drive average blowing depth of 8-16 inches. Really like the belt drive and apparently it is the same chassis as the front mount MAX 26XL unit. Price is about $2500.00 NIB. It is heavy enough and will it stand up?

Brian

/ Bercomac/Mahindra Pro 1000 Series Blower #2  
I have a bigger 78" BercoMac and I like it pretty good. I have not heard anything bad about the belt drive reduction, they have been using it for awhile. I have an older JRW 78" rear blower and each blower has it's good and bad points. Some are easier to clean after blowing in certain areas. All I can say, is that from what I have seen, the Quebec built blowers are pretty good. Your TC24DA should run it, especially if you have an HST trans. Blowers need to be fed snow at only a speed they can handle without dropping RPM's... Good Luck... :)

/ Bercomac/Mahindra Pro 1000 Series Blower
Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the feedback. The price is good on these blowers and the warranty is good. I think I am going to try one.

Brian

/ Bercomac/Mahindra Pro 1000 Series Blower #4  
It's been a while. Sugarloafguy, did you pull the trigger? How is it? I put down $500 on one a couple weeks ago. Won't be built until October, then shipped to MN. Could be cutting things a little close. :laughing: