fluid levels please?

/ fluid levels please? #1  

BlackOps

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra Max 25
max 25 hst - i can see the engine oil dipstick levels; but - how full should the hyrdo bee when you open the cap on the central column below the seat and also the level for the right front wheel gear oil for the 4 wheel drive?

you can see all of the parts and gears etc. and i guess you do not want them filled to top or filled to cover them, do you? i have no leaks but just some hours on it.

thanks!

/ fluid levels please? #2  
Not sure about the Max25, but on my Max26 there is also a dipstick for the HST right next to the filler cap. As far as the front axle there are plugs on each housing that you take out, and basically fill it until the fluid comes out of the plug holes. I would suggest getting a manual though to ensure you are putting in the correct fluids and amounts.

/ fluid levels please?
thanks. i do not have the dipstick for hdro and i cannot understand why the level for the front wheel drive is so low. may have to fill to top tomorrow. strange. the manual i have is only so good - but will have to dig it out of file and look again.

/ fluid levels please?
ok found the manual. also figured out the drain/overflow holes for the front wheels.
could not find the engine dipstick today. weird...

/ fluid levels please? #5  
ok found the manual. also figured out the drain/overflow holes for the front wheels.
could not find the engine dipstick today. weird...

When you find your dipstick, clean and paint it a bright yellow [ or some other color of your choosing ]. Makes it easier to find in poor light and helps you locate it if you have multiple tractors/vehicles/ or getting old and forget.. Usually they are located in behind one of the loader braces, they have high paid engineers that are especially trained in hiding them..... :)

/ fluid levels please?
thanks. i knew it was in a weird place but just could not find it yesterday......

/ fluid levels please?
even in sun I did not see it yesterday. found the dipstick today with flashlight. was not looking deep enough and back enough for it.