Hydraulic Top Link for Mahindra Max26L

/ Hydraulic Top Link for Mahindra Max26L #1  

GirlWhoWantsTractor

Platinum Member
Tractor
2018 Mahindra 26XL HST, Husqv GT48XLsi & YTH48LS
Can anyone point me in the right direction? If I order the parts (preferably a kit), I can have the dealer install it when it goes in for 50-hour service. I really don't want to wait weeks for a Fit-Rite.

/ Hydraulic Top Link for Mahindra Max26L #2  
Your dealer should be able to get a kit through Gearmore or whatever the name of that wholesaler in your region is called.

If I’m spending your money you might as well get a side link as well.

/ Hydraulic Top Link for Mahindra Max26L
That sounds easy, and I like easy. Thanks.

I think there is an option for only one rear remote?

The main thing I need to tilt is the rear blade, so I got a tilt-blade.

/ Hydraulic Top Link for Mahindra Max26L #5  
Btw- if you do just go the top link route I thought they made a device that you could just reach back from the seat and adjust without booking into existing hydros and without getting off the machine- I’ll try to find it on YT

Btw- if you do just go the top link route I thought they made a device that you could just reach back from the seat and adjust without booking into existing hydros and without getting off the machine- I’ll try to find it on YT

That would be fantastic, thank you.

And thank you for the link, RNeumann.

Is the shock absorbing function an extra benefit vs a regular 3rd function setup?

/ Hydraulic Top Link for Mahindra Max26L #10  
This??

HydrauLink Category 1 Cylinder - For 45 HP Tractors or Less, Model# HL-11 - YouTube

OMG that looks fantastic! Is anybody else using one?

And only $219.00

I'm assuming it would be compatible with a QH?
I have two of the Hydraulink units, but bought the CAT II model for my CAT I tractor use. I bushed them down to fit the 3/4"" CAT I top link ends.
I determined that I needed the longer reach of the CAT II units (24-5/8" - 28-5/8") because I am also using the Pat's Easy Change hitch.
Not as versatile as a real hydraulic top link, has a bit of a learning curve, but is very cost effective.
For my use, a real hydraulic side link is much more important.

Last edited: