Tractor
    4110 Mahindra

Default 4110 rear/aux hydraulics

I've had my tractor for awhile now but never used the auxillary hydraulics, I remember when I bought the tractor the dealer showed me the lever next to the 3-point controls and said this runs the rear hydraulics. Well Dad has his brush hog all hooked up and ready to go, and this lever isn't working, I've looked in the owners manual and can't find anything that says anything about the operation of these.
    Can any of you guys help me out?
    Thanks
    Matt

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 3510

Default Re: 4110 rear/aux hydraulics

Matt,

The lever next to the 3ph controls is the draft control. The control for the rear hydraulics are behind the seat, left to right I believe...

It's the same on my 3510.

Yeah, the manual is pretty lame...

-JC

Default Re: 4110 rear/aux hydraulics

Must be a pretty good size bush hog if you need to use the hydraulics. A small lever next to the seat controls the rear remote hydraulics. It will go back and forth but is spring loaded to stay in the middle (neutral) position. If your FEL works, the rear remote should work. Good luck.