Covering a 2015 HST

/ Covering a 2015 HST #1  

chrise

Bronze Member
Tractor
TYM 273
My 2015 HST will just barely fit in the garage if I have the rear blade attached, so reality is I'll keep it outside a fair amount. Does anyone know of any covers that might be good to keep the elements off it? I guess I could just throw a tarp over it but maybe there's something more suitable. Thanks for any suggestions.

/ Covering a 2015 HST #2  
Hey Chrise,
I don't know of anything other than a tarp, and not knowing the weather in your area if you've got room I think I would drop the blade and park the tractor in the garage. (I'm assuming the blade is almost to wide for the door?)

Oh wait, how about those portable canopy car ports? If you go to Yahoo and do a search for car port it'll give lots of options! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Covering a 2015 HST #3  
Drop the blade, you are going to spend alot of money for a car port you already have(put that money into another accessory) /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. That tractor will thank you in the long run for its home /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif. How long does it really take to drop your implement /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif?? Not long at all, hope this helps.

/ Covering a 2015 HST #4  
I favor the portable cover. You can take it with you wherever you go.

Picture credit goes to polecat...

Don

Attachments

• 488052-download.jpg
    488052-download.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 181