Ready for winter (well, almost)

/ Ready for winter (well, almost) #1  

TBrown

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2015 w/FEL
Perhaps this should have read "My tractor is ready for winter (almost)", because as the years go by I dread the white stuff more and more.

I had the remotes added to my 2015 HST last week and picked up my new Pronovost Puma 54 Saturday afternoon. The remotes work great, I think I'm going to appreciate not having to crank that chute around all the time. The only thing I lack now is the Sims soft cab. It's backordered until December, unfortunately, but I'm sure there'll be plenty more winter after it does arrive.

I'll just have to wear the blowback until then.

I can't say enough about my dealer, Swantak Mahindra. They did a great job on the installation of the remotes, and their communication and professionalism has been top notch. I guess I'm fortunate in that they are first and foremost an Ag dealer, they really take care of their customers.

Anyway, bring on the snow!

Attachments

• 528021-DSCF0034A.JPG
    528021-DSCF0034A.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 377
   / Ready for winter (well, almost)
Second photo.

Sorry they're so small, I took the quick & easy route to get them under (way under) 100kb.

Attachments

• 528023-DSCF0032A.JPG
    528023-DSCF0032A.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 331
   / Ready for winter (well, almost)
Last photo.

The Puma 54 seems to be sized about perfectly to the tractor, it's just a couple inches wider than the wheels.

Attachments

• 528025-DSCF0031A.JPG
    528025-DSCF0031A.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 308
   / Ready for winter (well, almost) #4  
If you are talking Joseph Swantak, in Oneonta NY, I must agree that he is a good dealer and anybody I have run across at his dealership are good people. Nice set-up you have, good luck with
this coming winter.
Ron

/ Ready for winter (well, almost) #5  
I used to have the same tractor, but it was a Cub Cadet. It was a great tractor. I hope you enjoy it! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif