Mahindra 3015HST

/ Mahindra 3015HST #1  

itsme

Hi,
Just bought a Mahindra 3015 HST w/ a FEL today /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. They should be delivering it in the next few hours. I plan to add a photo when I get a chance.

Has anyone out there bought a 3015 with HST recently? I originally planned to purchase the 2615 HST but ended up getting the 3015 HST instead. It seemed to have a little more power than the 2615 and is listed as a 30HP tractor with 24HP at the PTO. I'm really looking forward to operating this new machine.

John

/ Mahindra 3015HST #2  
Congrats on the new beast! I do not own one,but have just started reading about them. When you get a chance maybe you could post some #s on the deal you made. Enjoy it!

/ Mahindra 3015HST #3  
I bought the Red October (Play on Words) 3015 HST in October. What a great tractor. Not sure of the hours on it so far, but I have hogged a 5 acre parcel twice (72" Woods), cut the lawn a few times (60"King Kutter), Boxed the drive way, pushed brush piles and just started snow removal two days ago.

Everything I have tried with it has been accomplished with ease.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Congrats on the purchase.

/ Mahindra 3015HST
Creeper,
Don't know if this is a good deal or not because I didn't actually shop between multiple Mahindra dealers. However, when I signed the papework for the purchase, the salesman made the statement "you just got one of the best deals we've every given." For what it's worth, I paid $15.7K for the tractor with a ML110 FEL. I must tell you though that this tractor had been on their lot for over 5 months so I am guessing that they wanted to move it?

Hope that helps. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

John

/ Mahindra 3015HST #5  
Tanks for the info, 30 hp, hst, fel for that price is not bad at all.Tractor prices in Va. right now are crazy! Have a blast with it.

/ Mahindra 3015HST #6  
A bit late, but congrats on the new machine! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Btw, where are the pics? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Mahindra 3015HST
The weather has been bad and I have been stuck here a lot at work /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

As soon as I get a chance, I will get a couple of pic's. Most likely they will include my 12 yr. old Daughter at the controls. I can't believe how much she likes to drive this tractor. Being a HST, she is able to drive it rather easily which is good but now I have to jockey for time at the controls /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Mahindra 3015HST
Finally got a chance to take a few pictures of the new 3015 HST.

Here is pic #1

/ Mahindra 3015HST
Not sure why but it will not take my picture. Reduced size to 77Kb but still won't take it ;-(

Will try again later.

/ Mahindra 3015HST
Another try......