Mahindra 2810 - Hydraulic Hose

/ Mahindra 2810 - Hydraulic Hose #1  

JustInTexas

I have a 3 yr Old 2810. I blew out a hydraulic hose that connects to the system up by the hydraulic filter. A friend helped me temporarily by going to an auto parts store. Now that I have the tractor home where I can fix it, I have lost the original hose. I have check the "Service Manual" and can't locate the hose / part number [for it] or the spec's of this hose. I know that it is only 2" long and a real burgger to get off. Can someone help me with the part number or specs so I can get this hose replace. The hydraulic oil leaks completely out and I can do anything without this hose.

Thank you in advance and I am happy /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif that I found this website.

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifJan - In Texas /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Mahindra 2810 - Hydraulic Hose #2  
As long as the hose you put on is rated for enough pressure and isn't hanging down too far, I wouldn't worry about it. I believe thats on the return line and does not need to be high pressure hose. As a rule of thumb a longer hose with a loop is prefered over a short hose between almost aligned fittings. Did you want to get the hose from Mahindra becuase the new one hangs in the way of something?

/ Mahindra 2810 - Hydraulic Hose #3  
jan is this the hose that connect two metal pipes? About 1 inch dia. ? if so it is eazy to fix but messy and you mite as well change the 2 hyd filters because all the 8 gals of hyd oil will come out. your dealer will be able to help with all 3 good luck