Picture of bent lift arm Mahindra 2015

/ Picture of bent lift arm Mahindra 2015 #1  

jwnge

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2015 HST-- Snapper 1650, Snapper 1438
Is it supposed to be this way?? My dealer doesn't have a 2015 at this time to check.. JohnJ

Attachments

• 580791-MVC-010Fbent.JPG
    580791-MVC-010Fbent.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 826
   / Picture of bent lift arm Mahindra 2015 #2  
My 7205 Cub is not like that. IMHO that is a problem! That pin should be horizontal..What do you think happened to cause that? I certainly hope it did not leave the factory that way. Personally I do have reservations about the way the lift links are attached to the upper arms on those Mitsu clones. I like the old school fork type link that fits around the upper arm. That pin that runs through those looks like a lever waiting for a force to be applied. Your posts caused me to look at my Cub carefully and when I thought about that I shuddered a tad. Your situation confirms my fears.........

/ Picture of bent lift arm Mahindra 2015 #3  
It should be a mirror image of the other side.

/ Picture of bent lift arm Mahindra 2015 #4  
jwnge If your tractor was delivered to you with a bent upper lift arm Mahindra will stand behind the warranty 110%.
However if it was bent while you were in possesion of the tractor is another matter.
But the bottom line is that its bent & dangerous.and you should replace it soon. Its probably lifting your implement at an angle too.
Talk to your dealer & see what he can do for you. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Ernie
www.ernies.net

/ Picture of bent lift arm Mahindra 2015 #5  
John, The left lift arm on your 3ph is definately bent, no question about it.

GLaWall
Your Mahindra Tractor Dealer
Batavia, NY
585-343-0770

/ Picture of bent lift arm Mahindra 2015
It came bent that way, That is probably a forging and must have been a factory defect. I am a retired Case IH tool room machinist and know something about the toughness of forgings. Forgings are very tough and I doubt you could bend this part that much with the power of this tractor, I think something else would break first. Well anyway thanks for confirming my thoughts and now I will have my dealer replace it when it goes in for 50 hour service.. JohnJ

/ Picture of bent lift arm Mahindra 2015 #7  
I bought a used L2250 Kubota that had very similar lift arm arrangement. I replaced the arm and about 4 years later I was using a three point dirt scoop and the scoop dug deeper than the hitch would lower and bent the arm again. It was then that I decided I needed a heavier built tractor.