Mahindra on Ebay E350 DI

/ Mahindra on Ebay E350 DI #1  

jonrjen

Bronze Member
Found this while crusing Ebay the other nite. It is an old body style 35 HP 2WD Mahindra. This is kind of........ correction is a bare bones tractor, but runs sweet as a sewing machine (or at least mine does). Anyway, I have no connection to this auction other than placing a few bids on it. Thought that if someone has been sitting on the fence looking for a decent tractor.........maybe this could be it. I have no idea as to what the reserve on the tractor is, however original MSRP on these were around $9K new. I believe these were built some where around 2003, that is the build date on my tractor as well as my neighbors E3505 DI.
The Ebay item number if you are interested is 3871963535

/ Mahindra on Ebay E350 DI #2  
Here's a link to the auction.

What's really interesting is that the current high bidder is someone named "jonrjen". /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Are you trying to corner the market on these? It looks like you just picked up one of these in Louisiana. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Mahindra on Ebay E350 DI
Well, a man can never have too many tractors. I thought that if it were cheap enough I would pick it up as a spare or even turn it later in the spring. Another thought was if I kept it as a spare I would later sell it to my brother in law. Maybe if he had his own tractor he would stop screwing my 5 tractors up. Some times I swear the boy can look at a tractor and a tire will just go flat, a cab window breaks or a fuel line will leak.
On the other hand, I'm pretty well out of the bidding at this point, my high bid has a little room left. But I don't plan on going any higher, heck if I did plan on going any higher you can bet I wouldn't have posted it here.
As for the 350 I picked up in LA., I just wish it would stop raining so I could do more than drive around the circle drive way. The wife keeps telling me "when it drys up, you are going to have to clean the mud off the drive"
I want the chance to go try this little tractor out scraping some dirt farm roads, digging some fence post holes, shredding the ditches and around the tanks.
On the other hand when it does dry up, I'll be wanting rain.
Maybe I need to load up a cooler, and a few fishing poles on the Mahindra and head out to the tanks and do a little fishing.
Ya'll take care,

/ Mahindra on Ebay E350 DI #4  
I guess I'd better stop asking you about the E350. It looked like it might be a good replacement for my old Kubota, but I don't think I can outbid a man that already owns 5 tractors - and has his eye on another one! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

However, we haven't cost each other anything yet, since the reserve price is still to be determined. I figure a good deal would be around $5500, but I won't go that high, and the reserve is probably at least $6000. What do you think?

yeah, bidding stopped at $5600, I quit at $5000. I figure it may take somewhere above $6K to buy. Even getting in around $6K would be more than a good price. I thought that if I could get in somewhere close to where I was, I would pick it up and turn it for a few $. Great little tractors however.
Bill G where in TX are you?

/ Mahindra on Ebay E350 DI #6  
jonrjen,

If you click on my name to the left, you'll see that we live in Garland and have property in Burnet County and a 25 year-old Kubota. I keep clicking on your profile, expecting to find out what tractors you have. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Belarus 560 56 HP Cab w/air
Belarus 825 82 HP Cab w/air 4x4
Belarus 1025 102 HP turbo charged Cab w/air 4x4
Jinma 204 4x4 20 HP
Mahindra E-350 35 HP

/ Mahindra on Ebay E350 DI #8  
jonrjen, was reading thru the posts and noticed you have Belarus tractors. I got a 420an about a year ago. If you don't mind I was wondering where you get parts at. Found a dealer in Canada but the phone bill was out of sight, the guy liked to talk. Thanks for any info. Jim. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The dealer that I purchased mine from no longer sell Belarus. They will however order parts and service mine. There is a large dealerhip in Arkansas, I believe the name is Breeshers or something along that line. Or you can go to the Belarus home page, they have a 1-800 number for parts and dealer locations. I haven't needed may parts, been pretty dependable tractors. The biggest problems have been electrical.........which are usually wire related, and leaks......tightening up loose bolts. If I can be of any assistance let me know.

/ Mahindra on Ebay E350 DI #10  
jonrjen,
Thanks for the reply, will check out the site. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif