3325 WORKHORSE!

/ 3325 WORKHORSE!
PHIL

Sharp looking tractor!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif lol

how do like it so far?

Rudy

/ 3325 WORKHORSE!
Mike

They sure are nice. I had also called Bills in San Antonio before i went to Diamond B and they also were way cool. Rick spent about 30 minutes on the phone trying to determine which would be the best machine for my usage and budget and he never pulled that "You need to come in person" bs that most of the other dealers did. In fact he even gave me some good advise on different options to get even if i bought a Kubota or a JD!!
He said if i wanted to i could go check out the Mahindra's and play around with one at their Corpus location. He did urge me to actually try a few different brands before buying anything.

Anyways the rest is history.

By the way i just got back from my acres and yesterday i had run my discs over some clearings and this morning there were hog tracks all over the place! I guess as soon as i get tired of playing with my new toy i'm going to have to do some hunting. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rudy

/ 3325 WORKHORSE! #13  
Hey Rudy,

Very pleased with my 3325... Taking it slow and easy for the first few days, spent today skidding logs and clearing an old fence row.