3325 WORKHORSE!

/ 3325 WORKHORSE! #1  

KKRUZZ3325

Greeetings Ya'll

This is my first post,and just wan't to thank everyone for all the information ya'll share. After alot of research i finally decided on a no frills 3325 model to brush cut,dig post holes,and a bunch of other stuff. It's a beast! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

In the last week i've put it through some serious brush cutting on about 30 acres of land that hadn't been touched in years,mostly the roads and some clearings and its
strong! It doesn't have powersteering but i don't plan on using a FEL on it. I run a 6' cutter,and 7' discs with it and it handles great and hasn't bogged down at all.

Anyways before i found this forum i almost bought a gray market tractor and for not much more money i ended up with a brand new Mahindra.

Haven't seen any postings on this model just wondering if anybody out there has bought one?

Rudy

/ 3325 WORKHORSE! #2  
Rudy,
I have never heard of this model. My Hindra is pretty much a bare bone model also. The value per $ is unreal. Tell us a little more about your new Horse, any photos?

/ 3325 WORKHORSE! #3  
I JUST BOUGHT A 3325 ,AND WILL PICK IT UP SAT.FROM WHAT I READ,SOUNDS GOOD.I AM READY TO START WORKING.

/ 3325 WORKHORSE!
jonrjen

The 3325 is pictured on the Mahindra USA website. its a nice looking tractor. doesn't have the powersteering,or dual clutch,or hydro stat,but for $8800.00 you get 35 hp with about 31 horses to the pto! and at 3900 pounds it picks up a 1500 pound round bale and runs with like nothing. for another 1200 bucks i could have gotten the 3525 with powersteering but it would have lost some pto power and its basically the same tractor. i spent a few extra bucks for a canopy though.
the sun is brutal down here in South Texas!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

i'll try and post some pics but i've been so bz playing with the tractor i forgot to play with the digital camera i bought a couple of months ago!

Rudy

/ 3325 WORKHORSE! #5  
Hey that's my tractor with a little different curves. The metal on my E350 is somewhat sharper edged. Plus you get the folding ROP and arm rest. Pure basic tractor at a value price.
Enjoy,

/ 3325 WORKHORSE! #6  
Rac , Kruzz3325
Good luck to the both of you with your new Mahindras, keep in contact with this forum - some people still think nobody owns Mahindra's because of the low number of posts - but us Mahindra guys know the reason for the lack of posts is the lack of PROBLEMS with our tractors /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Ron

/ 3325 WORKHORSE! #7  
Rudy, where are you in South Texas? I'm in Corpus.

Mike

/ 3325 WORKHORSE!
MIKE

I'm in Alice tx. I bought the tractor in your neck of the woods over at DiamondB tractors. They are affiliated with Bills in San Antonio. Great service and very nice people. The acres i bought are over in Freer Tx. mostly brush and mesquite with alot of hog and deer tracks.

Rudy

/ 3325 WORKHORSE! #9  
Hey Rudy,

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Mahindra 3325 in Live Oak, FL

Attachments

• 584033-M3325_01.jpg
    584033-M3325_01.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 214
   / 3325 WORKHORSE! #10  
Rudy, I bought my 3510 from Diamond B in 11-04 also. Clay and Clarisse sure are nice folks. Every time I went out to see them I was always greeted with a smile and handshake (even with some pretty dumb questions I had).We have a small place outside of George West. All heavy brush and hogs, deer and plenty rattlesnakes.

Mike