Seeing Red (Mahindra Red)

/ Seeing Red (Mahindra Red) #1  

DMB

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2615 gear
My house will be done in June after numerous delays and cost overruns. (I'll never do this again!) The grass will be growing and the landscaping chores will be upon me soon so it's time to do the deal. I think I've hit upon a good one. Here's the scoop. Mahindra 2615 gear with ML106 loader for $12,675. That's for a cash sale, not financed. No mower priced, I will work on that if and when I do the deal. Is a 72" RFM too much for the 2615? What kind of bucks is in line for one if that's an
appropriate size? This deal is from my local Louisville Mahindra dealer. He hasn't impressed me much in the past, but he's got my attention now. I know the 2615 is a good unit and I've sat on and driven a couple and it suits me fine as far as comfort and layout. Am I in the park as well as I think I am? If so I will order it this Saturday 02/26. Comments will be appreciated. THANX DMB.

/ Seeing Red (Mahindra Red) #2  
I have a 2810 HST I bought a year and a half ago. The 2615HST with loader had just come out and I got a price of $13,500.

That was almost two years ago.

There are a lot of 15 series owners on here . They will know if that price fair, it sounds it to me.

Dave in NH

/ Seeing Red (Mahindra Red) #3  
Hey,

Whatever size tractor you decide, MAKE SURE IT'S A MAHINDRA!!!!!! I LOVE mine.

/ Seeing Red (Mahindra Red) #4  
I can't comment too much on the price. I just made payment #12 of 36 @ 0% on my 2615hst. I bought a 72in MMM. With the hst it handles the mower fine. I had a 72 in RFM on a 8N. It handled it ok but no were near as good as the hst.

/ Seeing Red (Mahindra Red) #5  
Ask the dealer about the $400 rebate. i got my 2615 gear for $9200 with rebate.it runs through feb.