2015 mahindra

/ 2015 mahindra #1  

fish_wisperer

Banned
Tractor
mahindra 4500 2wd
what could i expect to pay for a 2015 hst with belly mower, with and without loader? im thinking about getting one for my wife when she wears out her stanley riding mower.

/ 2015 mahindra #2  
A dealer in Michigan advertises $13,665 for the combo with loader, MMM, HST and R4 tires. The ad mistakenly identifies the tractor as a 2615 but shows a unit with the ML104 loader which is specific to the 2015. Just a goof composing the ad is my interpretation. That would be awful cheap for that combo as a 2615, but more in line with a 2015. I hope that is some help. The 2015 is a good machine. I've just recently purchased a 2615 in gear drive and I'm very pleased with it so far. I looked at the 2015 and might have purchased it had the gear drive model had live PTO. The 2615 gear does and I'm OK with gear so it all fell right in place. Nothing wrong with HST, just a personal preference on my part. Also nothing wrong with getting a few more HP! Although I'll bet the 2015 would have been sufficient for my use. I don't know how that Michigan price would compare with your area. I sure would check out www.billstractor.com of the Lone Star state.
DMB

/ 2015 mahindra #3  
Upon reflection and revisiting the ad it has an asterick next to the price. It's probably indicative of some kind of condition that applies such as a rebate or minimum down payment. It naturally offers no explanation. That probably lessens the value of my attempt at being helpful. Good luck in your tractor hunt.
DMB.

/ 2015 mahindra #6  
I just got a quote in Oklahoma for a 2015 HST with loader for $12,950. The tractor without the loader is $10,300. A Bush Hog rear mount finish mower was $1480. I hope this helps.

/ 2015 mahindra #7  
thats not a good price to pay.ijust bought a 2615 gear for 9,200 after rebate here in louisiana.thats just the tractor and i shopped all surrouning states.