2810 brush hog & tiller

/ 2810 brush hog & tiller #1  

drg

Does anyone know what size brush hog I can use with this, also what size tiller will go with this...Want to be able to cover the width of the R4"s

/ 2810 brush hog & tiller #2  
i have a 2810 and run a 5' brush hog works great, spend the extra money for the slip clutch. cant tell you anything about a tiller as i am looking to pick up a used one. my dealer says king kutter at fleet farm would be fine and thats a 6'. keep me posted on the tiller.

/ 2810 brush hog & tiller
is your 2810 a hsst or gear model...also have you been satisfied with the performance of the machine? I'm trying to stay in this sze for manuveabilty..

/ 2810 brush hog & tiller #4  
60 ' to 66" works well, on the 2810, with both the bush hog, & tiller. Good Luck!

GLaWall
Your Mahindra Tractor Dealer
Batavia, NY

/ 2810 brush hog & tiller #5  
I have the 2810HST with a Woods BB60 and a First Choice 60" tiller, both work very well with it.

/ 2810 brush hog & tiller #6  
According to a chart I downloaded when tractor shopping the 4 and 5 foot bush hogs are recommended for the 2810.

/ 2810 brush hog & tiller #7  
mine is hst, a litlle less pto hp but great for my needs. and my wife can operate it if i need an extra hand.

/ 2810 brush hog & tiller #8  
I'm doing fine with a 6" bushhog on my 2810HST. I've seen where some have posted that might be too big but I suppose it depends on how fast you're trying to go and what you're trying to "hog'. My thinking is you do want to be wide enough so you can cut along fence lines and buildings. As Glawall mentioned, a 66' would probably be a good fit. The only time I've even slowed my engine down is once when I was in thick weeds and run aground (an old terrace).
As for a tiller, I don't have one so I can't say. I've never used a tiller and don't know if they are more or less demanding than the "hog".