Last night BT

/ Last night BT #1  

PapaJoe

Tractor
Mahindra 2615G
But I'm not nervous or excited about it. If the tractor arrives tomorrow, fine. If it doesn't, I will die. Just because it will be my first, and I've been dreaming about it for a couple of years, and shopping for a month, and biting my nails since Wednesday, it is no big deal.

Luckily, I am past the age where excitement about the coming day keeps me up. Usually.

Is it dawn yet?

Papa Joe

ps: BT == Before Tractor

/ Last night BT #2  
I'm counting down and this will be my 6th night BT.

My dealer just called me yesterday and told me the plant called him and told him my tractor was ready to pick up. He called me this afternoon and told me had had picked it up and it was on his lot. Gee... rub it in! He only has to fill the tires, add the canopy and brush guard and it will be ready.

We still have him scheduled to bring it next Wednesday. I've got 6 nights of little sleep to look forward to.

Consider yourself LUCKY... just one more night... hopefully that is.

/ Last night BT
Delivery man just called. He'll be here between one and two. Whoopee!

Papa Joe

/ Last night BT
It's here: signed, sealed, and delivered. Learned how to connect and disconnect the implements, went over all the operating controls, etc. etc. He said he would tell the owner about the problem on the website about the $100 oil filters. He was concerned they would lose sales if potential customers saw that.

I'm going mowing!

Papa Joe