Tractor
    Yanmars = Fx235- F255- FX335... branson 4220i tlb - hinomoto JF1 New Holland 7610 Branson 3510 tlb

Default MAHINDRA USA. COMMITS $100,000 TO HURRICANE RELIEF

Houston, Texas Mahindra USA, Inc. has committed tractors and equipment worth $100,00 to FEMA to aid with the Hurricane Katrina clean-up efforts and reconstruction in New Orleans and affected Gulf Coast. Additionally, the company will match every employee donation to the American Red Cross to provide additional hurricane relief funds.

Tractor
    Kubota MX5100 (50 Hp, 42.5 pto) Kubota BX25D Gravely 2 wheel tractor

Default Re: MAHINDRA USA. COMMITS $100,000 TO HURRICANE RELIEF

That is great - lets hope the others follow their lead

Elite Member
    Parts Supplier

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( That is great - lets hope the others follow their lead )</font>

They have, Kubota did $400,000 and New Holland did over a million. Our store sent down a few demolition pieces as did some of the other local distributors around here.

Veteran Member

That is really good news to hear. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm curious, do you know what equipment they sent?

Tractor
    Yanmars = Fx235- F255- FX335... branson 4220i tlb - hinomoto JF1 New Holland 7610 Branson 3510 tlb

Mahindra USA will work with officials to provide the appropriate Mahindra tractor models and equipment based on the specific needs of the clean-up and recontruction efforts

They have posted the donated equipment to the US.department of homeland security resource registry so that it is readily available when needed [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ernies Imports

Silver Member
    Tractor
    See my signature in post.

This is excellent on part of all those tractor manufacturers who are participating.