Backhoe Wallenstein Backhoe for 2015 (Like New)

/ Wallenstein Backhoe for 2015 (Like New) #1  

SteveCornell

Silver Member
Tractor
2017 Kubota L6060 HSTC
When I bought my 2015HST back in June I purchased a Wallenstein GX500 Backhoe with Subframe Mount and PTO pump kit, I am building a new home and used the backhoe to dig my water, drain, & sewer lines but now that I'm about done I really don't see a lot of use for the backhoe down the road.

This hoe only has maybe 15 - 20 hours of use and looks and works like new, it's a very powerful hoe, it has a digging depth of 5 1\2' and only takes a few minutes to install or remove.

In addition to the picture I posted here I'm posting links to several more pictures, here is also a web page for Beaver Valley Supply which sells these backhoes and has prices listed as well as the specs.
Beaver Valley Supply (Wallenstein GX500 Hoe)

Here are links to pictures of the hoe (these were just taken this evening so you can see it's in perfect shape).

GX500 Pic 2
GX500 Pic 3
GX500 pic 4
GX500 Pic 5
GX500 Pic 6
GX500 Pic 7
GX500 Pic 8

I have the GX500 Hoe - $4250 (from Beaver Valley)
12" Bucket - $295
WLPTO60 Pump Kit - $855
WLSF3270MT - $505

I'm looking for reasonable offers, I'm located in Central WV but travel PA, MD, NY, and OH and may even be able to deliver or meet (you can haul the backhoe in a full size pickup)
if anyone is interested post a reply here or drop me an email at scornellwv@yahoo and I'll reply with my phone number.

This hoe is set up for a Mahindra 2015 but would work with other compact tractors by getting a different subframe or posibaly modifying this one.

Thanks!
Steve

hoe1.jpg

/ Wallenstein Backhoe for 2015 (Like New) #2  
Do you know if that subframe with work with the 2615, or is the GX600 designed for the 2615?

Thanks,

BR

/ Wallenstein Backhoe for 2015 (Like New)
The part numbers for the subframe are different, I would guess the back would be the same but the front mounting brackets are probably different...... so you would need to do some modification to make it work on your 2615 how much I'm not sure.

/ Wallenstein Backhoe for 2015 (Like New) #4  
Liked your pictures of the hoe. Wondered how you get the rear mounts on and off of the lift arm pins. Does the the subframe spread apart, or do you have to disassemble the unit.Thanks

The subframe is solid, all you do is remove the 3 pt. arms and back the tractor up over the subframe, I hook up the pump to the PTO and raise the hoe up with the legs and the bucket and just back the hoe up until the rear pins engage the subframe, use the bucket to line the front holes up and insert the 2 pins in the front.
Takes all of about 6-7 minutes and no tools.

To drop the hoe, just put down the legs and bucket to take the tension offf the front pins, unhook the PTO pump, pull the front pins and drive off , 5 minutes tops.

The rear of the subframe is "C" shaped and slides right over the rear pins.

The front brackets (that the 2 pins go into) bolts to the tractor using existing bolt holes and is the only part that stays on the tractor when the hoe is off.

/ Wallenstein Backhoe for 2015 (Like New) #6  
Thanks for the information, on closer inspection I can see the slots for the rear pins in the pictures. By the way how do you like your 2015 so far? How is it for mowing, does it leave any tracks in the grass because of its weight?

I'm very happy with my 2015 HST, I've got about 150 hours on the tractor most of which has been with the loader and rear blade, I have a 60 RFM that I use to mow the lot where I'm building my home and it does a great job, the lot has some steep slopes and I mow in 4x4, I was mowing one day and the ground was a little wet and the tractor wanted to take off sliding but I have no problem as long as I use 4x4, I haven't had any problem with sinking in or leaving tracks and I leave the loader on all the time, my tires are not loaded but I probably should get the rears loaded.