Trailering a 4110 questions

/ Trailering a 4110 questions #1  

Willman

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4110
I will be needing to trailer my 4110 next week, for the first time.
Looking for suggestions on where to chain on the tractor.
I think I will have to chain to the backhoe mounts in the rear, but not sure where to chain in the front.
Any ideas from experianced haulers appreciated!

/ Trailering a 4110 questions #2  
I chained my 4110 thru the front bumper, my backhoe was always a chalange to tie down too.
Ern.

/ Trailering a 4110 questions #3  
I also run a chain through the front bumper and boom it down on my 3510.

Mike

/ Trailering a 4110 questions #4  
Me too - across the front bumper brackets just in front of the hood, and I pull it down pretty tight - hasn't hurt a thing and I trailer sometimes 5 or 6 times a week. Don't have a BH so can't advise there, am sure you can find some solid area to go across. I lock my parking brake down good and hard and just let my FEL bucket stay in float. If I'm carrying my extra bucket with me I'll have it inside the other bucket and slap a chain across them but otherwise I don't chain the bucket down although I've been told DOT says you're supposed to.

/ Trailering a 4110 questions #5  
I went up and over the front bumper mount, and across the lower rails. I had a Bradco 511 on a 4110.

/ Trailering a 4110 questions #6  
Mine is a 2810 not a 4110 but I have a hook welded on the frame right from the factory. I run a chain from side to side and over the hook.

On the back I hook to the BH frame .

Make sure you have the weight right on the trailer . I try and get the rear wheels in between the tandem axils or at least over the rear axel.

If I get it back any further it will fishtail.

Dave in NH.