Mahindra Parts Manuals/Service Manuals

/ Mahindra Parts Manuals/Service Manuals #1  

BobG_in_VA

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra 6000 MWFD, 2 1950's Farmalls, 1974 Farmall 140, 1967 Mf 135Delux
Anybody out there interested in a Parts and/or Service Manual for their Mahindras?? My dealer is retiring and will be selling his stuff. I've found my manuals for the 6000 have become invaluable. Not sure what he wants for them yet, just thought I'd see if there's any interest. Pretty sure he has all of them (looked like about 20 of them on the shelf). PM me if you are interested. Thanks, BobG in VA

/ Mahindra Parts Manuals/Service Manuals #2  
I'd be interested. I don't have a 6000 but do have a 5500, that ought to be close enough for it to all work.

/ Mahindra Parts Manuals/Service Manuals #3  
I'd be interested in manuals for a 2015 HST (2005 model)

/ Mahindra Parts Manuals/Service Manuals #4  
I'd be interested in service and parts manuals for my 2615HST and ML106 loader. PM me if available.

Thanks, George

/ Mahindra Parts Manuals/Service Manuals #5  
I would be interested in a manual for "05" 4110.

/ Mahindra Parts Manuals/Service Manuals #6  
Bob,
I sent you a PM.
Thanks,
Torin

/ Mahindra Parts Manuals/Service Manuals
As I mentioned in the PMs back to some folks, It'll be a few days till I can discern what he has. In case more than one guy wants the same manual, I'll offer it to the first person that PM'd me. Thanks I'll get back to y'all next week on this! BobG in VA

/ Mahindra Parts Manuals/Service Manuals #8  
I would be interested in the 3015 Manual.

George

/ Mahindra Parts Manuals/Service Manuals #9  
I am interested in one for the 2810 hst. Let me know Thanks

/ Mahindra Parts Manuals/Service Manuals
Sirs:
I just spoke with the the "retiring dealer" on the phone. Here's the manuals that he has (he has more, but most are reference guides, tech bulletins, forms, etc. I'll check into those more thoroughy later. The folks that have PM'd me in order of receipt will be under the manuals. The Parts and/or Service manuals he has are as follows:

(1) Parts Catalog for 3510/4110--New Version (assume the last couple of years)
Interested: 1. Willman, 2. BillBee, 3. Mahindra3510, 4. Mlitt12345,

(1) Service Manual 5005DI Series (I think this also includes the 475s and some other 2 Wheel Drive earlier Models)
Interested: Hudr

(1) Parts Catalog/Manual for the 3510HST
Interested: ?? Medbug--3510 is larger frame than 2810HST

(1)Parts Catalog for the "15" Series Tractors (assume all models are included)
Interested: 1. George2615, 2.George3015, 3. Bronek, Torin?

(1) Parts Catalogue for the "00" Series (assume 4500/5500/6000
Interested: Kenneth Brown

(1) "00" Series 4WD Parts Bulletins
Interested: Kenneth Brown

(1) Parts Manual for "20" Series 4WD/including 7520
Interested: ?

(1)Service Tech Manual for "20" Series/including 7520
Interested: ?

(2) Parts Manuals for 2310/2810 tractors
Interested: 1. Torin, 2. Medbug?

This what I have to this date. Here's the deal. Dealer wants $25 per Manual (understand these are in 3" 3Ring binders), plus $10shipping/handling. Who ever is interested in whatever, Money talks. Pls let me know via PM if you want it. If you do I'll give you the mailing address for the funds. Suggest it be via Postal Money Order and the units will go out shortly thereafter. If you buy more than one manual, we will see if we can cut on the shipping a tad. PLS Remember, I'm doing this as a favor to you folks and to the dealer.
BobG in VA