QA adapter questions

/ QA adapter questions #11  
Is there a handy online site to buy the QA adapters for the tools? My Mahindraa 4110 has the skidsteer QA and I'd like to get an adapter to use on one of those universal hay spears.

/ QA adapter questions #12  
No, both adapter & matching 6' bucket came from KMW via Mahindra and the new bucket that came with it had the problem, not just the old bucket with the welded-on adapter. I think the adapter on the loader arms was manufactured out of square and/or wrong material lengths - the adapter fits both buckets the same. The adapter had to be ordered from KMW to fit my ML112 loader built in 2001 - the newer models must have some differences. It fit my loader arms just fine and the QA levers work well, just the locking pins aren't quite long enough to get the straight edge of the pin below the edge of the bracket on the buckets. The tapered edge of the pin is against the bracket and when back- dragging the taper just forces the pin upwards a little more and you lose engagement. I drilled my holes thru the flat iron just next to each pin/hole - thru the loader & bucket, and this keeps the pin from taking the load and working it's way up. I've got the adjustment all the way down at the levers, which in turn lowers the spring pressure on the pin making it easier for it to slide up. One of these days I might see if I can get longer pins made and/or longer springs to correct the problem but the pins I installed will work in the meantime.

/ QA adapter questions #13  
Perhaps the pins are not getting solidly behind the stops. Maybe this link will help. Start reading from the top of page.

/ QA adapter questions #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Is there a handy online site to buy the QA adapters for the tools? My Mahindraa 4110 has the skidsteer QA and I'd like to get an adapter to use on one of those universal hay spears. )</font>

Keith B, Northern Tractor has blank skidsteer QA plates for about $150 plus or minus http://www.northerntractor.com/

Spike42
4110, 112FEL, 6' QA bucket, QA forks

/ QA adapter questions #15  
The skid steer QA isn't available for the ML110 FEL. I tried to order it when I bought my tractor. ATI said they could build me one to fit this loader but they would have to sell to me thru a dealer. I haven't been able to justify the cost.

/ QA adapter questions #16  
The quick attach is available for the ML110.
It is the same exact plate that they put on the ML112.
Also if you have a Kioti dealer near, they use the same plate on the KL1450 loader.

/ QA adapter questions
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The quick attach is available for the ML110.
Also if you have a Kioti dealer near, they use the same plate on the KL1450 loader. )</font>

Is this sold by Mahindra and Kioti, or is it a third-party that sells it? Thanks!

/ QA adapter questions #18  
My dealer checked when I ordered the loader and said it wasn't an option on my model. I even prepaid for it and got a refund. It doesn't list it in the options on the website either. If it turns out that I could have gotten it I'm gonna be pretty PO'ed.

/ QA adapter questions #19  
Mahindra doesn't offer the skid steer q/tach as an option for the ML110 loader, but the pin pattern is the same for the ml108 and ml112 loaders, so the one for the ml108/ml112 will fit on the ml110. Your dealer may not of known that if he didn't do some measuring. Aparently he went by the book.

Galen LaWall
Your Mahindra Tractor Dealer
Batavia, NY 14020
585-343-0770

/ QA adapter questions #20  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( The quick attach is available for the ML110.
Also if you have a Kioti dealer near, they use the same plate on the KL1450 loader. )</font>

Is this sold by Mahindra and Kioti, or is it a third-party that sells it? Thanks! )</font>

You can get this at a Kioti or Mahindra dealer if you go to a Mahindra dealer just tell him you want it for a ML112 loader.

I do have these available if you need one, I also have the plate that you can weld on to the back of your old bucket.