New Mahindra 3215 Pics

/ New Mahindra 3215 Pics #1  

YanmarFever

Elite Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5010C- Branson 4520r- 5520C- Yanmar FX235-D - Bad Boy rogue mower
This is a very impressive tractor. In one of the photos you will see it turns sharper than any other machine out there. Mahindra has produced a real winner with this tractor.

Ernie
mahindra1.jpg

mahindra2.jpg

mahindra3.jpg

mahindra4.jpg

mahindra5.jpg

mahindra6.jpg

/ New Mahindra 3215 Pics #2  
Still waiting on my truck load /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ New Mahindra 3215 Pics #3  
Nice looking M! But what I want to know is how much for the Super A Farmall in the first picture??? LOL Looks like a well kept one, but the color looks a tad dark (or is that my imagination?) Send picture of it to show the difference a half century can make. Thanks, Bobg in VA

/ New Mahindra 3215 Pics #4  
Wallace, it they don't hurry up, I'll ship them from here /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif!

Ernie, great pictures. It's amazing how much a tight turning radius makes a tractor more enjoyable to drive.

The backhoes for the 2815 and 3215's arrive tomorrow, plus another couple dozen loaders. The first group sold out immediately.

/ New Mahindra 3215 Pics #5  
It sure does look better in Mahindra red than Cub Cadet yellow and beige!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ New Mahindra 3215 Pics #6  
Dave,
You keep talking like that and Rick is going to light my phone up....lol /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ New Mahindra 3215 Pics #7  
I got to see the 2815 and 3215 at the Louisville affair two weeks ago. The grille and hood update are nice and I really like the rubber floormat, something my 2615 does not have. I don't like the plastic fenders or the fuel fill being moved to the hood but overall still a good pair of new offerings from Mahindra. The frame and running gear, where the action really is, look just as sturdy and reassuring as the 2615 and 3015.
426DMB

/ New Mahindra 3215 Pics #8  
426DMB,

Sounds like you looked it over well. The fenders are all steel, but they have bolt on flairs due to the 15" wide rear tires. The flairs are plastic. The fuel tank relocation is a mixed deal, it does make it harder to fuel, but it allows a lot more seat room and the backhoe mounts up closer in the rear. So we gain a lot, but give up a little.

/ New Mahindra 3215 Pics
Did you check out the turrrrr boooooo !!! Its a real quiet machine

/ New Mahindra 3215 Pics #10  
Plastic flares and fuel tank relocated would not keep me from considering a 2815 or 3215 if I had not already made a purchase. If they are as good as my 2615 they'll be great machines. I see no reason to have doubts as pretty much they look like more of the same with updates. The Mistsu built units seem to be pretty good all around. A neighbor of mine has a Mitsu built Cub, looks almost identical to my Mahindra except of course the paint. It's got lots of hours on it and looks very used. The bottom line is, looks crappy, runs great.
And Ernie, I'd like to try out one of the turbo models just to see how it performs. 426DMB