Pics finally!

/ Pics finally! #1  

cdover73

Silver Member
Tractor
2006 Mahindra 4530
Here are a couple pics of my 4530 and equipment. I posted in the attachments section about my bent box blade. If you haven't seen it, check it out and let me know what you think.

This first one is after discing a fire lane around my field.

Attachments

• 901286-Tractor1.JPG
    901286-Tractor1.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 446
   / Pics finally!
Here are a couple pics of my 4530 and equipment. I posted in the attachments section about my bent box blade. If you haven't seen it, check it out and let me know what you think.

This first one is after discing a fire lane around my field.

/ Pics finally!
Another view - slightly cleaner!

Attachments

• 901287-tractor2.JPG
    901287-tractor2.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 390
   / Pics finally!
Lastly, the drawing I made of the front bumper and brush guard I made. You can barely see it from a side view on the previous pic (the cleaner one). I will try to get a couple more views of it from the front. I think it turned out nicely and it does the job. All constructed from 4" pipe, 4" end caps welded on the pipe, 1/2" plate for the mounts, 1/2"x2" flat stock for the frame, and perforated metal for the screen.

Attachments

• 901289-tractor bumper.jpg
    901289-tractor bumper.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 321
   / Pics finally!
Lastly, the drawing I made of the front bumper and brush guard I made. You can barely see it from a side view on the previous pic (the cleaner one). I will try to get a couple more views of it from the front. I think it turned out nicely and it does the job. All constructed from 4" pipe, 4" end caps welded on the pipe, 1/2" plate for the mounts, 1/2"x2" flat stock for the frame, and perforated metal for the screen.

/ Pics finally! #7  
Nice looking piece! Checked the specs, was impressed to see this puppy has a Cat 1 or 2 lift, dang near 2 ton capacity.

/ Pics finally! #8  
Nice looking piece! Checked the specs, was impressed to see this puppy has a Cat 1 or 2 lift, dang near 2 ton capacity.