matching paint

/ matching paint #1  

bkc

Tractor
has anyone found paint to match the red and dark grey colors for mahindras tractors

/ matching paint #2  
I just did my 50 hour service. Got all my supplies (fluids, filters, etc.) at my dealer. He threw in 2 cans of the red and one can of grey for free! Check with your dealer or their service manager, they may give you a can or two (especially if you're spending money with them).

BR

/ matching paint #3  
Rustoleum Pro Regal Red is close, about 1 shade darker. Add a splash of Pro Safety Red, matches nicely.

/ matching paint #4  
I have used Rustoleum red (available most anywhere) and New Holland Red (available at TSC). Both match very close. I haven't tried it yet but TSC also has a dark machinery gray that looks fairly close by the cap color.

/ matching paint
Thanks, just painted a set of forks I had built for the fel. Painted them at a friends shop were the welder is, drove tractor down the road to get them and when I hooked them up...well they diddn't match...at all. So I guess I'll be repainting them just figgured I would ask around so I dont have any more surprises.

/ matching paint #6  
I use a Paint from NAPA , International Red , it is one of their industrial paints. They will have th order it .....

The match is perfect for the Red.............

Dave in NH