Mahindra 2615 4X4 Cost

/ Mahindra 2615 4X4 Cost #1  

fyrewil

Tractor
Mahindra 2015 HST
I have been looking at Mahindra 2615 4X4 with loader/Backhoe/Box Scraper via internet. but unable to find cost to detirmine if it is within my budget. Dealer 175 miles away. would like to get an idea so I can either go forward or re group with different option.
Also any input concerning 2015 with same options
Thanks
Willie:)

/ Mahindra 2615 4X4 Cost #2  
The suggested retail prices are listed in the Mahindra USA website. From what we've seen on this website, the actual new prices aren't going to be discounted very much, but the prices are already pretty darn good. I believe that their financing and any special offers are also listed.

Good luck,
Knute

/ Mahindra 2615 4X4 Cost #3  
Pricing seems to vary in different regions. Here in New England I think we pay a little more for things. Include your area in the post and maybe it will help people to respond.

/ Mahindra 2615 4X4 Cost #4  
I just got my 2615hst with backhoe and fel. Mine was right around 20k im in nevada the dealer was in ca.I love the tractor no complaints I dont have a lot of time on it yet, but Im on it when ever im free.Good luck with your choice

/ Mahindra 2615 4X4 Cost #5  
I live in Western Pennsylvania, and have been looking at both the 2615HST and 2815HST for about a month now. My closest dealer has offered a 2615HST Tractor, Loader, Backhoe for $20,000. A second dealer offered the same tractor for $21,700.

/ Mahindra 2615 4X4 Cost
Bought 2015 HST with loader/ backhoe/ box scraper and double axle trailer for $21000. Picture of 2015 inad serves no justice for tractor. My intentions was to get the 2615, but after seeing the 2015 HST and driving it I felt it would serve my purpose. It should be all delivered sometime this week. can wait to start moving some dirt.... My son said "he bought the tractor" (2 years old) MINE!!!!:)

Thanks for the info

Willie
Fallon