Tractor
    Mahindra 2015 HST

Default Mahindra 2615 4X4 Cost

I have been looking at Mahindra 2615 4X4 with loader/Backhoe/Box Scraper via internet. but unable to find cost to detirmine if it is within my budget. Dealer 175 miles away. would like to get an idea so I can either go forward or re group with different option.
    Also any input concerning 2015 with same options
    Thanks
    Willie

Tractor
    Rehab of modern wrecks, now ranging from a 20 HP tractor, to a little Cat 320, to a really fun Cat 953 dirt mover.

Default Re: Mahindra 2615 4X4 Cost

The suggested retail prices are listed in the Mahindra USA website. From what we've seen on this website, the actual new prices aren't going to be discounted very much, but the prices are already pretty darn good. I believe that their financing and any special offers are also listed.

Good luck,
    Knute

Tractor
    Mahindra 2810HST

Pricing seems to vary in different regions. Here in New England I think we pay a little more for things. Include your area in the post and maybe it will help people to respond.

Tractor
    MAHINDRA 2615HST

I just got my 2615hst with backhoe and fel. Mine was right around 20k im in nevada the dealer was in ca.I love the tractor no complaints I dont have a lot of time on it yet, but Im on it when ever im free.Good luck with your choice

Tractor
    Mahindra 7060

I live in Western Pennsylvania, and have been looking at both the 2615HST and 2815HST for about a month now. My closest dealer has offered a 2615HST Tractor, Loader, Backhoe for $20,000. A second dealer offered the same tractor for $21,700.

Tractor
    Mahindra 2015 HST

Bought 2015 HST with loader/ backhoe/ box scraper and double axle trailer for $21000. Picture of 2015 inad serves no justice for tractor. My intentions was to get the 2615, but after seeing the 2015 HST and driving it I felt it would serve my purpose. It should be all delivered sometime this week. can wait to start moving some dirt.... My son said "he bought the tractor" (2 years old) MINE!!!!

Thanks for the info

Willie
    Fallon