MAHINDRA CAB TRACTORS

/ MAHINDRA CAB TRACTORS #1  
HI I AM LOOKING AT THE 4510 OR 7010 CAB MODELS AND AM LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO OWNS EITHER ONE FOR OPINIONS. I WAS LOOKING AT MONTANA CABS AND WAS TOLD THE MAHINDRA IS MORE DURABLE???? ANY REVIEWS OR ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT. ALSO ARE THERE ANY OTHER BRAND OF CAB TRACTORS COMPARABLE. THANK YOU

/ MAHINDRA CAB TRACTORS #2  
Who told you Mahindras cab series was more durable than Montana? Montana's 70 hp cab is same as Mahindra except different engine. Deere engine in Montana and 7520 Mahindra engine in Mahindra. All these tractors are made by TYM and rebranded. By far the best looking tractor is the Mahindra IMO.
I've been working my dealer for almost a year now on a 7010 he has and can't get the deal I need. I also would like to hear from anyone who owns a 7010. Doesn't seem to be a lot of these out there or least their owners don't post in here.

/ MAHINDRA CAB TRACTORS
IN THE PAST FEW DAYS I HAVE RECIEVED QUOTES FROM MIHINDRA 3500 LESS THAN TYM,AND MONTANA 2000 LESS THAN TYM 45hp RANGE CAB SERIES. NOT KNOWING MUCH ABOUT TRACTORS IT IS HARD FOR A NOVICE TO KNOW WHICH IS A BETTER DEAL IF THEY ARE ALL MADE BY THE SAME CO. SHOULD I GO WITH THE BEST PRICE OR IS ONE CO. BETTER ON PARTS AND SERVICE IF NEEDED. I OWN 7 ACRES ON THE GULF COAST I WANT TO CLEAR SOME TREES LEVEL OFF LAND SO IT CAN BE MOWED REGULARLY AND PUTT AROUND. THE MODELS I HAVE LOOKED AT ARE EITHER 43-45hp AND 60-70hp CAB SREIES FOR RAIN AND THE HEAT. ANOTHER NAME THAT WAS MENTIONED TO ME IS ZETOR!!! ADVICE WOULD REALLY BE HELPFUL FROM ANY ONE WHO OWNS ANY OF THESE BRANDS... THANK YOU

/ MAHINDRA CAB TRACTORS #4  
mighty mississippi said:
IN THE PAST FEW DAYS I HAVE RECIEVED QUOTES FROM MIHINDRA 3500 LESS THAN TYM,AND MONTANA 2000 LESS THAN TYM 45hp RANGE CAB SERIES. NOT KNOWING MUCH ABOUT TRACTORS IT IS HARD FOR A NOVICE TO KNOW WHICH IS A BETTER DEAL IF THEY ARE ALL MADE BY THE SAME CO. SHOULD I GO WITH THE BEST PRICE OR IS ONE CO. BETTER ON PARTS AND SERVICE IF NEEDED. I OWN 7 ACRES ON THE GULF COAST I WANT TO CLEAR SOME TREES LEVEL OFF LAND SO IT CAN BE MOWED REGULARLY AND PUTT AROUND. THE MODELS I HAVE LOOKED AT ARE EITHER 43-45hp AND 60-70hp CAB SREIES FOR RAIN AND THE HEAT. ANOTHER NAME THAT WAS MENTIONED TO ME IS ZETOR!!! ADVICE WOULD REALLY BE HELPFUL FROM ANY ONE WHO OWNS ANY OF THESE BRANDS... THANK YOU

First piece if advice is to loose the caps... :)

Second.. if memory serves me correct the loader on the Mahindra 7010 is MUCH heavier duty than the others. I can say with a lot of confidence that you will need that if you plan heavy loader work. Nice tractors that TYM makes for sure. I LOVE the Mahindra 7010 and ML170 loader combo... wixh i had one.

/ MAHINDRA CAB TRACTORS #5  
Well I can tell you that the 10 series are fine tractors and after looking at the 70 hp crowd I felt the Mahindra was the best. I have worked the dealer I bought my 6000 from every time I have seen him for almost a year. In that time the tractor is still on his lot, but we just can't get our hearts in the right place and it has accumulated 30 some hours. Of the tractors you have mentioned Mahindra certainly has the largest presence here and in the world, i.e. probably the best parts supply system. TYM makes fine tractors and Mahindra has rebranded and sold a ton of them with just a few changes. Montana hasn't much of a presence in my part of the country. Have you talked to a local dealer? Often the dealer makes the difference and certainly should if the tractors all come from the same place. Price also is a big factor. It would be hard for me to justify much more money for the same tractor. Are you certain you need a cab? They sure are nice, but cost a lot of money. To mow you could certainly get by with smaller tractors. For the big clearing or leveling jobs you could rent equipment or hire it done.
I too would like to hear more about the 7010 cab, but didn't even get any replies when I posted in the TYM forum for the T700. My use would be stricly agricultural.

/ MAHINDRA CAB TRACTORS
Hi
And thank you for your input. i have talked to local dealers and that it is where it gets confusing because they all do not sell the mulitiple brands i am interested in so although they do not come out and say the others are inferior they do imply that in one form or another their tractor is better. i really like the mahindra it has a longer wheel base by a few inches and i will not be beating on the machine. as far as the cab for the rain and in south mississippi the humidity during the summer when i am cruising around with my little one (i meant working) it will be a godsend. thank you and the more input the better for all of us. a quick note i was told to look into zetor also the 4 dealers i called no longer sold the brand ,but could get parts if needed, i also looked at kubota 43HP cab shorter wheel base than most i know they have a good reputation ,but were a few K more for a little smaller machine

/ MAHINDRA CAB TRACTORS #7  
The Mahindra is a little longer because of the 4 cylinder engine instead of the 3 cylinder in the Montana and TYM. As others have said Mahindra has a larger presence in the world and here in the states and I would rate their parts distribution second to none. If you like the Mahindra dealer I don't think this should be a hard decision. Good luck!

Galen LaWall
Your Mahindra Tractor Dealer
Batavia NY 14020

/ MAHINDRA CAB TRACTORS #8  
talk to ricky at scott tractor in saucier he is a great guy to deal with. I have a 6500 mahindra and love it and the 7010 looks like one **** of a tractor. You will not get a better deal than scott tractor IMHO. any questions pm me, he has helped me out tremendously. has even taken parts off of brand new tractors just to get me out of a bind. Tell him ronnie cooley recommends him

/ MAHINDRA CAB TRACTORS #9  
rback33 said:
First piece if advice is to loose the caps... :)

Second.. if memory serves me correct the loader on the Mahindra 7010 is MUCH heavier duty than the others. I can say with a lot of confidence that you will need that if you plan heavy loader work. Nice tractors that TYM makes for sure. I LOVE the Mahindra 7010 and ML170 loader combo... wixh i had one.

rback33,

I bet your memory serves you right and I think I know where you can get the loader.... Seems like they are made by some company by the name of KMW. :p:D;)

/ MAHINDRA CAB TRACTORS #10  
DavesTractor said:
rback33,

I bet your memory serves you right and I think I know where you can get the loader.... Seems like they are made by some company by the name of KMW. :p:D;)

LOL I KNOW who builds the loader.. what I was referring to was the OTHER loaders... been 18 months or better since I last looked at them real close, but one brand in particuar had a loader on the tractor that I don't believe would ever survive the HP it puts out. It couldn't have survived OUR testing I am sure.