Mahindra Merchandise Store Now Open

/ Mahindra Merchandise Store Now Open #2  
Still waiting for T-shirts! ;)

/ Mahindra Merchandise Store Now Open #5  
I have tried to order from there before but I can't seem to get in touch with "John". Not by phone anyway. Not for sure, but maybe its different now.

This is when I went to my dealer to get some things.

I want T-shirts, license plate, and more Mahindra hats (low profile). I already have Mahindra keychains, ink pen, and some hats.

I will be purchasing a coffee mug too.

Also, I think that they should make "Mahindra" floor mats and bumper stickers for vehicles too! I would buy some for my truck.......and i'd put a bumper sticker on my 4-wheeler and huntin' truck.

Might want to consider making a dash-board protector for vehicles too. I am talking about the ones that covers the whole windshield from the inside. It protects the dash from the sun.

Travis R

/ Mahindra Merchandise Store Now Open #6  
   / Mahindra Merchandise Store Now Open #7  
Deere John shirts are what I am waiting for! Please tell me we will see that available soon! Thanks for the update!!!

/ Mahindra Merchandise Store Now Open #8  
DmansPadge said:
Koozies are a must!

I didn't hear anyone say anything about tractor diecasts....anyone interested? :rolleyes: A new 15 Series diecast tractor would be nice. ;)

/ Mahindra Merchandise Store Now Open #9  
I collect die cast tractors but own a mahindra 6500 4x4 with front loader and would absolutely love to buy some die cast tractors maybe musa marketing can put a bug in someone's ear