2015 HST hydralic leak

/ 2015 HST hydralic leak #1  

fyrewil

Tractor
Mahindra 2015 HST
I recieved my 2015 October 19th. October 20 tractor out of service due to hydralic leak with less than 6.2 hours on the meter. Discovered leak on driver side directly under seat where the "hard" hydralic line connects. fitting came lose. contacted dealer (1630) Jims Tractor aka: Sierra Auction and Tractor sales in Susanville CA, Jim said he would get someone down next week and would keep me informed as to when. Oct 21st I recieved phone call from local TYM dealer that was contacted by Jim wanting to come fix my tractor.
Now that is what I call service. Don from The consignment yard was at my house 1515 fixing my tractor.

2015 HST back in service

YAHOO!!!!!

Ps. appearently this is a common problem with 2015 HST, both Jim and Don knew exactly what it was.

/ 2015 HST hydralic leak #2  
fyrewil said:
I recieved my 2015 October 19th. October 20 tractor out of service due to hydralic leak with less than 6.2 hours on the meter. Discovered leak on driver side directly under seat where the "hard" hydralic line connects. fitting came lose. contacted dealer (1630) Jims Tractor aka: Sierra Auction and Tractor sales in Susanville CA, Jim said he would get someone down next week and would keep me informed as to when. Oct 21st I recieved phone call from local TYM dealer that was contacted by Jim wanting to come fix my tractor.
Now that is what I call service. Don from The consignment yard was at my house 1515 fixing my tractor.

2015 HST back in service

YAHOO!!!!!

Ps. appearently this is a common problem with 2015 HST, both Jim and Don knew exactly what it was.

Not common, but not totally rare. All the 15 series Mahindras are built by Mitsubishi in Japan. There are several hollow bolts, we call them banjo bolts, in the hydraulic system. One is behind the block where the loader lines come off. The others are under the seat area. All would do well to take an offset 15/16" wrench and check these. Occasionally we will see them a little loose. Remember it is a hollow bolt and sealed by copper washers. They do not need to be real tight, but putting a wrench on them until they are firm is a good idea.

Jim at Sierra Auction is a great dealer. He really cares about his customers. We are glad to have him on our team.