Finally - Pictures

/ Finally - Pictures #1  

k54frog

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2015hst w/hydraulic top&tilt
Hi Everyone,
After a year & a half of deliberating :rolleyes: I got my new ride - a Mahindra 2015 HST with top&tilt & a PHD. First order of business was to dig out a stump (pics attached), Smash down all the gopher holes & mole runs :eek: , move firewood with the loader, dig a hole out back with the PHD just because I could and finally dig a small 4' trench with the bucket to see what it could do.
I'm so happy :) I could just go out and buy a backhoe...(oh yeah, they cost more than my silly grins can buy...*sigh*).:D :D :D
Y'all take care now, hear? ! 5.3 hrs & counting

Attachments

• tractor dig stump 1.jpg
    tractor dig stump 1.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 453
  • tractor dig stump 2.jpg
    tractor dig stump 2.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 396
  • tractor dig stump 3.jpg
    tractor dig stump 3.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 379
   / Finally - Pictures #2  
Really nice looking new toy err "Tractor" . :D

Now for some real work and some battle scars!:D

Enjoy but remember the seat will be kinda hard to sleep on for the first several days. After about a week it's time to shower and sleep on a real bed to prepare for another round of "Tractor work" :D

/ Finally - Pictures #3  
Morning k54frog.
Congrats on your new investment.
Iam betting your arms,back,legs will be thanking you in know time....ahhh do I see another stump in third pic need to be remove. :)

Tractor safe.

/ Finally - Pictures
Yes Thomas there is another stump..in fact two of them if you look closely at Pic #1. However I'll have to be much more careful with them as they sit a mere 5 feet from the septic system!! (I have no idea why they put them so close since I have only owned the property for 4 years).
I forgot to mention that I was able to lift the front end of that old boat in the background of Pic #2 with the bucket and move it back & forth :D (should be helpful when I tear it apart and remove it).
If I put my clamp on pallet forks about 6 inches apart on the bucket, I can ease them around the trunk of a manzanita bush and simply push & lift it right out, move to the waste pile and they slide right off the forks when I dump the bucket. :)
EGON... I may really like my tractor but I like my wife even better so there's really no conflict as to where I sleep. Besides, I made her drive it before I bought it. After her fear & trepidation subsided (about 15 seconds) she had a big ol' grin on her face too.
She gives a great back rub and knows that I work harder when I feel good ;) ... nothing quite like a real win-win situation.
Well, gotta get off to dream land with visions of sugar plum tractors dancing in my head.