turn signals inop

/ turn signals inop #1  

rickard45

Tractor
the turn signals inop, flasher work. can't read the color codes in the service
manual. any help would be welcome . all fuses ok think the switch is bad.
what good is the manual if you can't read the colors? the dealer said switch
cost 65.00.:mad: 03 4110

/ turn signals inop #2  
The turn signals on my '03 2810HST only work on a rare occasion and I only know that because once in awhile I bump the switch. My hazard switch works though. I think it is the switch. The only time I've been on the road, I left the flashers on and wouldn't have used the turn signals anyway, so I haven't looked into it any further.

/ turn signals inop #3  
Sounds familiar, my 3510 turn signals have never worked correctly, hazards work, lights work, not the turn signals. Seems that the only time they work is if it is very cold outside. Never took it in under warranty, not really needed, but wish they worked for when I do go out on the road, very, very, seldom.

/ turn signals inop #4  
If I remember correctly I believe you came in and spoke with us about this?

You may also want to make sure all your connections are clean, other than that replacing the switch is the only thing I can think of. I called Mahindra tech. support a minute ago just to double check and make sure they haven't been having a lot of problems with them and according to them they haven't.

Please feel free to call me or email me for anymore questions you may have...

evan@redrivertractor.net

/ turn signals inop
RedRiver said:
If I remember correctly I believe you came in and spoke with us about this?

You may also want to make sure all your connections are clean, other than that replacing the switch is the only thing I can think of. I called Mahindra tech. support a minute ago just to double check and make sure they haven't been having a lot of problems with them and according to them they haven't.

Please feel free to call me or email me for anymore questions you may have...

evan@redrivertractor.net

thanks so much, i posted that thread before i came in and talk to you.
been to busy and cold to check the crt at the switch. just so you all know
the service at red river has been nothing but super, all though i haven't had
any major problems , and hope not to, my 4110 has 360 .hourshttp://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

/ turn signals inop #6  
No problem, just let me know if there is anything else I can do for you