4110 aux hyd quick connects

/ 4110 aux hyd quick connects #1  

mboulais

Gold Member
Tractor
2004 Mahindra 4110
I bought the male fittings for my quick connects from my dealer over a year ago. I just got around to buying a hydraulic top link and went to plug the fittings in for the first time. The problem is, they don't fit. They are stmped Stucchi-M-BIR 12 NPTF-K04. I can't make out enough of the numbers on the fittings on the valve to figure out what they are. Can anyone tell me what style / brand / model fitting they are using?

/ 4110 aux hyd quick connects #2  
If nobody here can help you can always give the people at Discount Hydraulic Hose a call. They should have a cross reference chart and will be able to supply a compatible connector.

/ 4110 aux hyd quick connects
Okay, I just came back in from the garage again. I took the QD fittings off the valve. There appears to be a company name and PT 1/2. I did manage to get them together in very unconventional way. After further examination I decided they were the right style and used the bench vise to assemble the QD fittings. They spin freely, but I don't think they are ever coming apart. That is probably not a problem.

/ 4110 aux hyd quick connects #4  
marcel.you probly had pressure on the fittings,you have to move the lever when
the tractor is off to bleed off pressure

Actually, I tried shifting the valve. I also tried inserting the qd fittings into the mating fittings by hand after removing the from the tractor, It still wouldn't quite go. They went in with some help from the vise though!

/ 4110 aux hyd quick connects #6  
mboulais said:
Actually, I tried shifting the valve. I also tried inserting the qd fittings into the mating fittings by hand after removing the from the tractor, It still wouldn't quite go. They went in with some help from the vise though!
This just doesn't sound right. Are you saying that you need a vise :confused: to insert your the new male quick disconnects into the female QDs on the rear remote set with all pressure released? But yet you still believe it is the correct fitting? Could they have been mis-manufactured?

Or did you just need a vise to attach the new quick disconnects to the ends of your hoses? :confused:

Dougster

LAWALLSTRACTOR said:
Are they ever going to come apart?

Yeah they came apart, while I had an implement on. I think the hoses were too short and side loaded the fittings when I raised the 3pt. I got longer hoses and new 3/8" parker quick disconnects on Friday. All I need is sone SAE-6 o-ring to 3/8" male pipe thread adapters and I should be all set.

And, yes I did need the vise to insert them, even after the one had popped off once. I suspect either the males or the females were out of spec on a diameter, creating a light interference fit.

/ 4110 aux hyd quick connects #9  
marcel; the rear remotes are 1/2 in.:eek:

jpm said:
marcel; the rear remotes are 1/2 in.:eek:

Right. They were. I had 1/2" males for them. I switched to an all new set of 3/8".