Clog indicator

/ Clog indicator #1  

TXAG

Tractor
Mahindra 4530
I just drove into town and filled up the tank on my 4530 with diesel. Went home and got to work and noticed that the "clog indicator" was on. I checked the book and it just says it is a clog indicator. Doesn't indicate what is clogged but everything seems to be working just fine. No problems lifting on either end, engine runs fine. Filled my pickup up at the same location and it is also running fine. So I guess my question is "what is clogged?"

/ Clog indicator #2  
TXAG said:
I just drove into town and filled up the tank on my 4530 with diesel. Went home and got to work and noticed that the "clog indicator" was on. I checked the book and it just says it is a clog indicator. Doesn't indicate what is clogged but everything seems to be working just fine. No problems lifting on either end, engine runs fine. Filled my pickup up at the same location and it is also running fine. So I guess my question is "what is clogged?"

On my 6500 I had this. Mine was from the air filter. I think they replaced the sensor. Before that I cleaned the filter (which was brand new and clean anyway) and put it back but the warning stayed on. Probably a sensor or a dirty air filter.

/ Clog indicator #3  
Tim is correct, it is probably either a bad sensor or your air filter is stopped up. IF it is the sensor it is a very easy fix.

/ Clog indicator
Thanks for the info on where to even start looking. There are so many things that can be clogged I didn't have a clue where to begin.

/ Clog indicator #5  
Where is this "Clog Indicator?" Is it a dash light?