New Mahindra website is up!

/ New Mahindra website is up! #1  

RedRiver

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra Dealer
Mahindra Tractors

Check it out!

Also notice the 24/7 Customer Care and the Mahindra Implements are now listed and pictured.

/ New Mahindra website is up! #2  
I get the old one with the link. Anyone else have this happening?

/ New Mahindra website is up! #3  
jwcinpk said:
I get the old one with the link. Anyone else have this happening?

I got the new one! Cool site!:)

/ New Mahindra website is up! #6  
If you have Mahindra's site bookmarked, you may need to clear your computer's cache. Then just type www.mahindrausa.com in directly. Depending on what internet browser you use (Int.Explorer, Firefox, etc.), you'll access the cache differently to clear it out.

If you use Firefox, from the top menu, go to: Firefox/Preferences/Privacy/and look for the Cache tab. Then hit the CLEAR CACHE NOW button.

I don't use Int.Explorer, but I think you can right click in IE and look for Settings, or something similar.

FYI, clearing your cache does no harm to your computer - it acts as a small memory in your computer for remembering websites you've been to in the past and allows your comp. to display them quicker. So, the next time you visit Mahindrausa.com after you clear your cache, it will be a bit slower. But after that, it will be stored in your comp's cache and will run optimized.
And this helps sometimes so that you always display the most recent changes/info. on websites you visit.

Hope that helped in the least bit.....

/ New Mahindra website is up! #7  
I like the feature how if at the top you put in your zip code in the Dealer Locator, you'll get your closest dealers. But then, as you navigate around thru the site, on many pages your "closest Dealers" will be displayed handy there for you on the left sidebar.

/ New Mahindra website is up! #8  
The link took me right to the new website. But the implement and blog links on the website are not working.
hugs, Brandi

/ New Mahindra website is up! #9  
Nice website that Mahindra has. But when I checked the site this morning, April 1 at 6:30 am DST, Mahindra was still showing finance rates and buyer incentives through March 31. For a wesite to be effective, it has to be updated with current information.

MSWoodlot

/ New Mahindra website is up! #10  
Hang in there the thing just went live! They are working feverously to get the bugs worked out.